Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

PSA: Help support former Tuskegee football player Jabari Bailey. With his college football career ended in a split second, Jabari is left to restart his life. His medical bills will soar beyond $500,000, college tuition and housing (for two remaining years) will reach $70,000, and appropriate prosthetic leg will cost approximately $72,000. Click here to assist him w/ rehab and covering the expenses arising from this tragic and traumatic accident. Click here to support Jabari Bailey Prosthetic Rehab Fund organized by Javier Bailey

We had to record a new ep due to technical difficulties but on this ep we discuss:

-Team updates
-T25 talk
-UNC hypebeasts
-Urban Liar
-CFB Playoff expansion
-Standardized scheduling??
-Joe Pa Morals Award Winner of the Offseason (so far)
-What about Chicago? Nah, what about Gainesville?
-Words & Dirtbag Words of Wisdom/IG Follow of the Week/Shoutouts

Follow us on Twitter @CFB_loicpodcast ; IG @loicpodcaast

Sign up for the Tay Bang Discount LOIC CFB Fantasy league: Yahoo is now part of Oath
@No Sleep @portcityplaya @DropTopDoc

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

cefadd34533a1f4d2d22a3e420d4138a_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hey, alabama gonna stop ducking georgia tech (like central florida), stop moving them dates on the schedule, we in each other fight songs, lets go ahead and get it done.

that's all I got to say this week

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You got exposed on the podcast breh....

Deal with it man.....

Side note: it's annoying as fukk to hear that one cat who's drinking damn near half the show every time. :wtf:

Exposed? What show are you listening to
Let my guy @DropTopDoc get his sips he work hard giving backiatomies during the day :ufdup:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You got exposed on the podcast breh....

Deal with it man.....

Side note: it's annoying as fukk to hear that one cat who's drinking damn near half the show every time. :wtf:

:manny: I be sippin on some beer or liquor

My portion of the podcast is brought to you by either Henny, crown, Jameson or some upper level brown liquor