Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Who is in the whip sounding like their shyt was produced in @Regular_P 's assigned bathroom stall he has to mop on the daily :gucci:

Lucky was riding back from notre dame

If my G @Regular_P was a producer he’d be alchemist, meanwhile you got producers like @smitty22 producing double wood type beats

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lucky was riding back from notre dame

If my G @Regular_P was a producer he’d be alchemist, meanwhile you got producers like @smitty22 producing double wood type beats

That lack of imagination you were talking about starting to rub off on you :ufdup: . You know damn well @smitty22 is a Grammy award winning prod in multiverse Earth 5627 while @Regular_P would be that anomaly that is the same thing no matter the universe. His mop travels with him everywhere.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That lack of imagination you were talking about starting to rub off on you :ufdup: . You know damn well @smitty22 is a Grammy award winning prod in multiverse Earth 5627 while @Regular_P would be that anomaly that is the same thing no matter the universe. His mop travels with him everywhere.

That’s crew chief @Regular_P

And @smitty22 still pass his beat cds out at the mall :usure:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F_ftnVWWgAAYIsM

@smitty22