Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Y’all gotta expand again, why y’all got that Deion hate :heh:
It's not hate. It's just like politics. You can't have a bare bones, on its face discussion with honesty and nuance. You either have to be on one end of the extreme or the other. And for me, he's no different than Cal or any snakeoil salesman that we've blasted. He injects God into everything. No one says anything. Dabo does the SAME EXACT THING and we ridicule that shyt. But to each its own. I"m for him. He Black and every week this thing goes, I get to point out the hypocrisy in media and fans. Enemy of my enemy type shyt.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all gotta expand again, why y’all got that Deion hate :heh:

Piggybacking on lucky, no one is saying booo Deion, but watching grown men sensationalize a man, and act as if he’s changing the garb or doing something unique, is a slap in the face to every black coach, do y’all not remember that one black coach begging Colorado to help, or talking about how we are forced to take shyt jobs, Colorado decided to switch for Deion not the other black coaches, do you understand how hard it is to win with no money or institutional alignment behind you ?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Piggybacking on lucky, no one is saying booo Deion, but watching grown men sensationalize a man, and act as if he’s changing the garb or doing something unique, is a slap in the face to every black coach, do y’all not remember that one black coach begging Colorado to help, or talking about how we are forced to take shyt jobs, Colorado decided to switch for Deion not the other black coaches, do you understand how hard it is to win with no money or institutional alignment behind you ?

This and its getting cultist. They would root their in-state PWI against a black coach prior to Prime. :mjpls: And now they want beef with anybody that said one bad thing about Prime.

nikka Twitter during the beatdown was :banderas:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
It's not hate. It's just like politics. You can't have a bare bones, on its face discussion with honesty and nuance. You either have to be on one end of the extreme or the other. And for me, he's no different than Cal or any snakeoil salesman that we've blasted. He injects God into everything. No one says anything. Dabo does the SAME EXACT THING and we ridicule that shyt. But to each its own. I"m for him. He Black and every week this thing goes, I get to point out the hypocrisy in media and fans. Enemy of my enemy type shyt.
Cult shyt. Hate MAGA but doing MAGA shyt for Prime.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

He's more famous and has more clout with his credentials so it's gonna draw more attention. No other team has the greatest CB of all time coaching them with his swagger/persona.

The others just won't draw the attention he does.

I know what yall saying, but his situation ain't gonna be the same as it is for other black coaches and institutions. It's just not.

But people are acting stupid as fukk over this.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
He's more famous and has more clout with his credentials so it's gonna draw more attention. No other team has the greatest CB of all time coaching them with his swagger/persona.

I know what yall saying, but his situation ain't gonna be the same as it is for other black coaches and institutions. It's just not.

I know Rickey tried to make it as a joke, it just fell flat.

People just don't want to leave HBCUs in the past and keep attaching Deion to them.

Like You said, This Prime has credentials to do all of this, he could do it at any school that hired him. But since he started at an HBCU the stigma is attached to him.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Bruh, it's like I said in the game thread, folks are acting like Lanning did something on par with Nathaniel Forrest because it's vs. a Black coach. Like he didn't face two last season and didn't say a peep. Like I said on the cast, it ain't him. It's the nikkas supporting him that I got an issue with. I want him to succeed. Him succeeding throws it in the face of all these cac HCs who skip the line and get a HC gig. Again, I repeat, I wished these nikkas would support ALL Black coaches. James Franklin don't say a word. We don't even know what he sounds like. Yet, when these overrated coaches list come out every yr before the season kicks off, he's #1 on everybody list. shyt crazy to me. We see coaches run up on players a lot but they ran Jimmy Lake outta UW for something that really wasn't that big of a deal.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh, it's like I said in the game thread, folks are acting like Lanning did something on par with Nathaniel Forrest because it's vs. a Black coach. Like he didn't face two last season and didn't say a peep. Like I said on the cast, it ain't him. It's the nikkas supporting him that I got an issue with. I want him to succeed. Him succeeding throws it in the face of all these cac HCs who skip the line and get a HC gig. Again, I repeat, I wished these nikkas would support ALL Black coaches. John Franklin don't say a word. We don't even know what he sounds like. Yet, when these overrated coaches list come out every yr before the season kicks off, he's #1 on everybody list. shyt crazy to me. We see coaches run up on players a lot but they ran Jimmy Lake outta UW for something that really wasn't that big of a deal.

I get what you saying and you right. Nobody gives a shyt about the other black coaches and the shyt they gotta deal with. It's hilarious to me hearing some of these talkin heads complain about Deion skipping the line as if they aren't the kings of that shyt.

But we know that the bandwagoning that's going on is not realistic knowing how nikkaz are. The flashy confident nikkaz will always get more attention than the others and nikkaz will go overboard. Some of the same cats who hated his guts with leaving JSU back on all his dikk juelzing and shyt on why they riding with him again. shyt is goofy as hell.

I do still 100% believe that Lanning was going overboard with the disrespect on some :mjpls: shyt and you can't tell me otherwise. Like I said earlier, I'm never giving no white dude being all smug and shyt about it the benefit of the doubt. He wanted to embarrass Deion and Colorado and got what he wanted. It's also a thing with a lot of white coaches going up against black head coaches. They always wanna do extra shyt to try and make us look bad and incompetent. Deion ain't the first or the last this will happen to.