Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
F_ftnVWWgAAYIsM

@smitty22
Says right here :saysrightHere: Grandma tells no lies

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I probably got more love for Tech than anyone on this board including @The_Sheff @staticshock @Mr Hate Coffee @Rekkapryde but it’s Dawgs by 30

Congrats on getting back to a bowl Jackets brehs, sucks they got rid of the divisions in the ACC this year b/c yall would’ve qualified for a spot in the ACC Championship game with yall conference record
I'm considering taking the points :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh yall should’ve had 8 wins this season if yall ain’t have brain farts against Bowling Green and BC

Blew that Louisville game too

But we absolutely shoulda lost to Miami (seeing that live in person was so good too 😂)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I probably got more love for Tech than anyone on this board including @The_Sheff @staticshock @Mr Hate Coffee @Rekkapryde but it’s Dawgs by 30

Congrats on getting back to a bowl Jackets brehs, sucks they got rid of the divisions in the ACC this year b/c yall would’ve qualified for a spot in the ACC Championship game with yall conference record
B probably got more love for Tech than anyone on this board including @The_Sheff @staticshock @Mr Hate Coffee @Rekkapryde but it’s Dawgs by 30

Negged

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

See you under the lights, Saturday night.

For Senior night!!!