Lessons in life you had to learn the hard way

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Do not mix business with pleasure. Went down this path before and chic I worked w/allegedly had to have an abortion even though later it came out she was never pregnant from me

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I disagree with the bolded.

Not many people can buy a house cash...plus debt/credit in most cases is living out of your means but it is also an investment strategy...

If you are into real estate you may get a line of credit so that you can purchase multiple homes and use your liquid cash for repairs, emergencies, ect. Im pretty sure even Donald Trump uses credit/debt.

As far as money/power moving in silence...look at Diddy and Donald Trump, they used their visibility and boastfulness as branding...which helped their business ventures. Look at Ciroc. :takedat:

My Add on to the List

Every relationship is best when its reciprocal. (People will use you and you will use people, but when its not reciprocal...then it is mis-use)

Dis-loyalty/dis-respect is a cancer...if you find someone doing either...amputate before it affects other aspects of your life

Never do a favor if you expect something back in return...people have a sense of entitlement and when you do a good deed, they might feel that it was deserved and don't always realize that you went out your way to help.

No one owes you anything...and you don't owe anyone anything...its a cold world out here, people will leave you assed out in a sec.​

:manny: its just a way of saying if you can't afford it you probably don't need it. I know most people can't buy a house cash but I'd hope they can afford they're mortgage.

As far as the money/power thing diddy makes his money through entertainment so he's a bit different. Trump :rolleyes: but there's people with more then them that you never hear from you picked two way out there examples :-p

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If you want respect, be respectable.

Stop competing with others if you don't have to. You won't win a trophy, but will most likely structure your life in a way which will unbalance you all for sake of useless ego.

You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just handle your business.

Simplify and eliminate the unnecessary clutter.