Lessons in life you had to learn the hard way

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
people always find something not to like about you. live how you want and those who truly love you will still be there

you dont find out how a person truly feels about you until you piss em off

getting caught up in appearances is the fastest road to disappointmet

pay attention to your surroundings. sleep is the cousin of death.

if someone can tell you word for word what so and so was sayin about you, they was talkin about yo ass too

when your out in public you have to look angry and unapproachable so men dont try to holla

weak people travel in packs

being left out isnt always a bad thing

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
-Everybody really does want something from you, just have to figure out exactly what it is.
-Everybody really does want something from you, just have to figure out exactly what it is.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drugs will fukk up your life

All drugs too...prescription drugs killing people left and right

antidepressants...anti anxiety drugs...its all a fukking scam

I love the disclaimer in the antidepressant commericials

"Side effects include suicidal thoughts"

:what:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Never take your health for granted

Always believe in yourself

The woman you get pregnant is the woman you marry always honor your seed

As a black man everyone is out for your life even other nikkas, so trust no one and be wary of your surroundings

Stay low-key and under the radar, and be unpredictable so nikkas never know your next move

Never wear your emotions on your face, don't let them see you hurting or that you rattled

Never go looking for trouble

As long as you still breathin you still winnin :ahh:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Life isnt a mother fukkin movie

Everyone that acts like they have their shyt together and are happy are probably the most fukked up miserable people around

Prepare for the worst to happen in all scenarios and make peace with that possibility

Real talk. Ive been out of town for a year only staying in contact with people through Facebook. From their statuses and pictures, just about everyone gave me the impression that they were on the come up. Life couldnt be better.

It got to the point that I resented my own life and was jealous that even the highscool lames were caking.

I got back to my hometown, and it was all ducktales.

Seeing the drastic change from the FB fantasy life to the actual Cold Ass Real World scared the fukk out of me.

shyt ain't always Sunshine and rainbows on the other side.

concise

Veteran
Daps
there's no real reward for being a good person anymore in today's society which would be ok in and of itself but now if you do good deeds chances are you'll be punished or suffer for your efforts.

I know, but I really don't mind. :manny:

you dont find out how a person truly feels about you until you piss em off

realest statement in here

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Real talk. Ive been out of town for a year only staying in contact with people through Facebook. From their statuses and pictures, just about everyone gave me the impression that they were on the come up. Life couldnt be better.

It got to the point that I resented my own life and was jealous that even the highscool lames were caking.

I got back to my hometown, and it was all ducktales.

Seeing the drastic change from the FB fantasy life to the actual Cold Ass Real World scared the fukk out of me.

shyt ain't always Sunshine and rainbows on the other side.

:ohlawd:

Daps
Youre list is so good its hard to add on but:

-If you can't buy it cash you don't need it.
-Real money/power moves in silence anybody you see bragging and boasting :no:

I disagree with the bolded.

Not many people can buy a house cash...plus debt/credit in most cases is living out of your means but it is also an investment strategy...

If you are into real estate you may get a line of credit so that you can purchase multiple homes and use your liquid cash for repairs, emergencies, ect. Im pretty sure even Donald Trump uses credit/debt.

As far as money/power moving in silence...look at Diddy and Donald Trump, they used their visibility and boastfulness as branding...which helped their business ventures. Look at Ciroc. :takedat:

My Add on to the List

Every relationship is best when its reciprocal. (People will use you and you will use people, but when its not reciprocal...then it is mis-use)

Dis-loyalty/dis-respect is a cancer...if you find someone doing either...amputate before it affects other aspects of your life

Never do a favor if you expect something back in return...people have a sense of entitlement and when you do a good deed, they might feel that it was deserved and don't always realize that you went out your way to help.

No one owes you anything...and you don't owe anyone anything...its a cold world out here, people will leave you assed out in a sec.​