Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Seeing under recruited players like Turpin at TCU and that Lipcomb kid at Vandy balling shows me that locking down the state is more important than recruiting rankings.

No matter the star we need to get as many good players from Louisiana as we can. We can still build pipelines in Texas, Georgia, and Florida but locking down the state should be priority number one.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We can have a really imposing offense next year.

Lowell Narcisse is already the same size as Dak Prescott

You have Harold Joiner potientally committing here he's 6'3 210 lbs

Yu have Drake Davis, Dee Anderson, and Stephon Sullivan all at 6'4 and above.

Talk about a physical team

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
We can have a really imposing offense next year.

Lowell Narcisse is already the same size as Dak Prescott

You have Harold Joiner potientally committing here he's 6'3 210 lbs

Yu have Drake Davis, Dee Anderson, and Stephon Sullivan all at 6'4 and above.

Talk about a physical team
I'm hearing that Fehoko and Shelvin have been killing it in practice. I think we will probably be running back by committee next year. I think Chris Curry is underrated though.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Seeing under recruited players like Turpin at TCU and that Lipcomb kid at Vandy balling shows me that locking down the state is more important than recruiting rankings.

No matter the star we need to get as many good players from Louisiana as we can. We can still build pipelines in Texas, Georgia, and Florida but locking down the state should be priority number one.
I got off the phone with my brother in law. (He's s coordinator for Bobby Wolfe 2019 db out of TX. He also coached Toriel Carter rb who went to TX.) Sounds like dude is gonna be a Tiger. He's going to manning up Jalen Preston who's an Aggie commit Friday :lupe:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I got off the phone with my brother in law. (He's s coordinator for Bobby Wolfe 2019 db out of TX. He also coached Toriel Carter rb who went to TX.) Sounds like dude is gonna be a Tiger. He's going to manning up Jalen Preston who's an Aggie commit Friday :lupe:
That's good we have to keep that Texas pipeline
I'm hearing that Fehoko and Shelvin have been killing it in practice. I think we will probably be running back by committee next year. I think Chris Curry is underrated though.
the defense has me excited. We're deep every where. Those two guy yu mention to go with Lawrence and Alexander who have been generating a lot of push lately have me excited. Grant Delpit I think takes a huge leap next year, yu see flashes of an all American with him.

As far as RB will Brosette finally be ready to take the role? I think Clyde Edward Helaire is someone to keep an eye on they were calling him baby guice in preseason. There's a lot of question marks but we have talent there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt is sad, can never just whip somebody's ass like they're supposed like they did last season