Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If anything I say they should run with Brennan. He's suppose to be the man so he should start getting acclimated. We're gonna need some type of playmaker to ever beat Bama and be relevant again
Nah we promised both of em a competition. The competition should start next week

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:blessed:

:patrice:But I don’t know how I feel about burning Narcisse’s redshirt. I always just considered it a medical redshirt. He’s one big injury away from retiring at 19. But that could just be me being over protective.
4 games. 3 games you'll be favorite in and a bowl game. A lot of QB burn their redshirt for less

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The pass to Chark would have been open too if Etling could hit him in stride
If he was an athlete playing quarterback I would be saying, we might need a better passer in there. But he’s not... he makes no reads, knows where he’s throwing the ball before the snap, arm is weak and inaccurate, always takes aff running at the first sign of pressure even though he’s slow as hell and that’s exactly what the other defense wants. He also never ever makes any adjustment to the defense. We got a play action or a 5 step drop called and the defense is clearly sending an all out blitz and it’s not going to work. We just run that play anyway. There was a play where the line gave him all day to throw and the receiver was wide open and he still missed by a mile :gucci:. We were more effective just running the wildcat. I think our coaches are done with having to manage a ‘game manager’.

Even casual fans are done:
LSU fans: Please send us a new quarterback

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If he was an athlete playing quarterback I would be saying, we might need a better passer in there. But he’s not... he makes no reads, knows where he’s throwing the ball before the snap, arm is weak and inaccurate, always takes aff running at the first sign of pressure even though he’s slow as hell and that’s exactly what the other defense wants. He also never ever makes any adjustment to the defense. We got a play action or a 5 step drop called and the defense is clearly sending an all out blitz and it’s not going to work. We just run that play anyway. There was a play where the line gave him all day to throw and the receiver was wide open and he still missed by a mile :gucci:. We were more effective just running the wildcat. I think our coaches are done with having to manage a ‘game manager’.

Even casual fans are done:
LSU fans: Please send us a new quarterback
Yu summed it up. Another thing is when he faces pressure he just scrambles for his life. At least run where the receivers are so yu can try to make a play.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yu summed it up. Another thing is when he faces pressure he just scrambles for his life. At least run where the receivers are so yu can try to make a play.
I know.... who does he think he is Lamar Jackson? Then the announcers are like Etling playing with heart :martin:. He can take off and run on every play and the defense will never spy on him or adjust to it not. He’s not making a play. He’s doing what the defense wants him to do... keeping the ball out of the hands of our playmakers.