Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The last two times we played at Bama it's been 17-14 goin into the 2nd half. Les Miles and our coordinators have done a horrible job adjusting. Fortunately half time adjustments are a strength to both our coordinators now. I think if we can adjust our game plan this game might be closer than most think

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We're goin after a lot of QBs. We just offered this kid

Just decommitted from Mizzou and have Bama and FSU goin after him as well.

We're also goin after Justin Rogers and a 4* from Arkansas

About fukking time

And no, Bama is running that train breh :francis:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
@invincible1914 @ReturnOfJudah

Y'all think we should just play Brennan the rest of the way?
Honestly? We should. There’s a very slim chance that we can slip into the Sugar Bowl this year... but at this point, what are really playing for? If the freshmen aren’t ready, let’s get them ready. Our O line had their best game in pass protection tonight and Etling still stunk it up. It’s time to move on.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Honestly? We should. There’s a very slim chance that we can slip into the Sugar Bowl this year... but at this point, what are really playing for? If the freshmen aren’t ready, let’s get them ready. Our O line had their best game in pass protection tonight and Etling still stunk it up. It’s time to move on.
4 games is enough to see what Narcisse can do. I think Etling took his last snap tonight

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
4 games is enough to see what Narcisse can do. I think Etling took his last snap tonight
:blessed:

:patrice:But I don’t know how I feel about burning Narcisse’s redshirt. I always just considered it a medical redshirt. He’s one big injury away from retiring at 19. But that could just be me being over protective.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Season, may as well play the young guys