Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

anigif_enhanced-29548-1426273356-6.gif

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dicaprio pound for pound probably makes he best artistic choices of any actor out there. obviously being a good looking male cac with boxoffice clout helps, he has the choice that a lot of actors of colorand women dont. but his projects are always interesting and deliver for the most part. this looks like another great one. :wow:

and to think i hated this dude around Titanic time. he really won me over brehs in the last 10 years.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the cinematography just blows my fukkin mind......how sway????

Emmanuel Lubezki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emmanuel Lubezki Morgenstern, A.S.C., A.M.C. (Spanish pronunciation: [emaˈnwel luˈβeski]; born 1964), better known as Emmanuel Lubezki, is a Mexican cinematographer. He sometimes goes by the name Chivo, which means goat.

Select Filmography
1999 Sleepy Hollow
2001 Ali
Y Tu Mamá También
2005 The New World
2006 Children of Men
2011 The Tree of Life
2013 Gravity
2014 Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
2015 The Revenant
2016 Knight of Cups

GOAT indeed :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dude is E-A-S-I-L-Y my favorite cinematographer. It is amazing that no matter the film or genre, he manages to maintain his consistent and incredible style. I don't even know how to describe his art style either, his shots look incredibly realistic and clear. It's like you're actually there in all of his films. The highlights of his career are definitely Children of Men and Tree of Life cinematography wise. He also worked with Alfonso Cuaron on Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban which is arguably the best of all the HP films.

this shyt specifically from Tree of Life is fukking STUNNING. He essentially accurately displays the birth of the universe @Malta you'd enjoy this scene if you aren't familiar with this film