Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The concept says Leo is left for dead from his crew after an attack by a bear and he comes back for revenge. I had no idea about the Native American aspect. What year does this take place in? Seems like 1800's, I could be wrong though.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The concept says Leo is left for dead from his crew after an attack by a bear and he comes back for revenge. I had no idea about the Native American aspect. What year does this take place in? Seems like 1800's, I could be wrong though.

yeah them indians was wilding :whoo:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just shoot some inarritu up my fukkin arm already :blessed:
Add another member to #TeamInarritu

qqsj28.gif

@Sensitive Blake Griffin

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was thinking Revenant was going to be Leo moment but Fassbender as Macbeth is my front runner over Leo this year...

Watching both of these on back to back days for the holidays though is going to be :blessed:
Those,movies,and star wars gonna make for GREAT holidays

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was thinking Revenant was going to be Leo moment but Fassbender as Macbeth is my front runner over Leo this year...

Watching both of these on back to back days for the holidays though is going to be :blessed:

Those,movies,and star wars gonna make for GREAT holidays

Can't wait for the fall season. So many movies im looking forward to that should make up for a lackluster summer