Leonardo DiCaprio /Tom Hardy 'The Revenant' (Official Thread)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@TheGodling is pretty spot on about the movie. There's some 30 minutes in the middle that dragged the movie down for me, it's a fine line between trying to show us what Leo was going through and just show us a bunch of nothing that doesn't really connect with the viewer, I fall on the latter.

Still, damn good movie with just amazing cinematography. Just way too slow in the middle, it's on that portion were you'll realize if you are really compelled about the story, can't say I totally was :manny:

Regarding Leo...he did everything to get that Oscar (again). It's very different from other roles, way more physical and non verbal, but he pulled it off.

The bear scene :damn: :damn: :damn:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Movie was beautiful and well acted...but it was just kinda boring to me :ld:

The bear scene though :mindblown:

as much as i'd like leo to win an oscar, i don't see him winning one for his role in this film
Great cinematography. And Tom Hardy was pretty good. And Leo was Leo. Thats about it as far as the movie goes. Not that great. Not a single piece of memorable dialogue.

I dont see Leo getting an Oscar for this role. Weve seen him do this before: see leo crawling not able to use his legs, see leo battle with nature, see leo scream in agony.

Movie was only okay. It was long for no reason

Last edited: