Leonardo Dicaprio Is A "Rat" Snitching Took The Stand Against Rapper Pras At His Trial

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Leonardo DiCaprio testifies for prosecution at trial of Fugees rapper Pras Michel​

By Hannah Rabinowitz, CNN

Updated 4:41 PM EDT, Mon April 3, 2023
Leonardo DiCaprio testifies for prosecution at trial of Fugees rapper Pras Michel.

Leonardo DiCaprio testifies for prosecution at trial of Fugees rapper Pras Michel.

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio lent the staid federal courthouse in Washington, D.C., a touch of star power Monday when he testified in the trial of Grammy-winning musician Pras Michel.

Michel faces conspiracy, witness tampering and other charges stemming from his relationship to Jho Low, a Malaysian billionaire on the run from justice.

Prosecutors allege Michel illegally helped steer Low's money into then-President Barack Obama's 2012 reelection campaign and then tried to influence the Trump administration to drop a criminal case against Low. In exchange, the Justice Department said, Michel pocketed nearly $100 million dollars.

At points Monday morning, a rotating group of reporters, courthouse clerks and staffers filled every seat in the courtroom, eager to get a brief glimpse of DiCaprio. Security officers ringed the back of the room and the hallway.

gettyimages-1250742600-edit_custom-151be0550e89908ea5b9072ce649e6ca287b414e-s1600-c85.webp
Pras made 100 mil
:ehh:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
My son Jho Low is goated:banderas::ohlawd:

I read the book on his antics and they definitely need to make a movie about it all. :wow:

Dude had access to billions of dollars from a govt fund and went wild with it. Buying up ultra expensive real estate all over the world, partying with A list celebs, "allegedly" smashing women like Kim, Miranda Kerr, etc...And funding films like Wolf of Wall Street.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is he a rat when he isn't part of the lifestyle?

Only dumb nikkas think like this. :mjlol:

Tell that to Remy Ma :laff:

Her dumb ass thinks everyone that cooperate with law enforcement is tellin :mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would he chose to go to trial?

No reputable attorney would have advised that, it must be Pras.
I think taxes are the issue here. Also registration too. It's perfectly legitimate for you to lobby on behalf of foreign interests. You just need to declare proceeds to irs and register as a foreign agent

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leo a cac that pretend to like hop but when shyt hits the fan he folds and rats

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nikka is a civilian as far as I’m concerned. He shouldn’t be labelled as a rat. OP goofy for the thread title.