Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Yo wtf :dahell: As previously stated, it is a testament to her extreme feelings of white entitlement that she even thought this would be OK to share with the masses.

She is vile... Always has been... can't trust these vegan hipster trust fund croc wearing ass cacs.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This shyt is a shame cause I was looking forward to the new season of GIRLs :sas1:

Looks like it won't make it to the air... :sas2:

You watch that shyt?
mpzkotq.png

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Oh look some entitled self important c*nt outted herself for doing some weirdo sexual shyt. Typical hollywood, there's some sick motherfukkers in that business. She might as well have been her sister's uncle, because she molested the fukk outta that girl.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So now stating facts is caping?

If she was actually 17... yeah then that's fukked up.

But you're right something about her is really offputting.

Your average 7 year old was not exploring the genitals of their one year old sibling. That shyt is disturbing and inexcusable. And the mother's reaction is equally as disturbing.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Then she turned around and did it again when she was 13, finger poppin' herself in front of her sister and tradin' skittles for tongue kissin'

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/01/i-fee...dunhams-story-about-being-a-weird-7-year-old/

Dunham writes of casually masturbating while in bed next to her younger sister, of bribing her with “three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds . . . anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.” At one point, when her sister is a toddler, Lena Dunham pries open her vagina — “my curiosity got the best of me,” she offers, as though that were an explanation. “This was within the spectrum of things I did.”

lF0b7ga.gif
I can't.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Your average 7 year old was not exploring the genitals of their one year old sibling. That shyt is disturbing and inexcusable. And the mother's reaction is equally as disturbing.
Bruh... a seven year old is barely capable of understanding that the universe doesn't revolve around them.

The only thing thats disturbing about this is the fact that she felt the need to communitcate it to the world

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ehhhhh

I don't like to get into this "average" talk.

Kids are curious. And I can't be mad at a stupid 7 year old doing some dumb shyt...but for her to write about thinking its funny or even worth sharing as a grown woman is seriously disturbing.