Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Dis weirdo shyt aside...I find everything about dis braud to be revolting and annoying.

From her physical appearance, to her voice, to her pretentious feminism ideology, to her shytty hipster persona, all da way back to her grotesque physic.

Reminds me so much of da Fine Art majorin hoes I went to school wit. :trash:
What's up with her and getting naked all the time :fukusay:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the act isn't disturbing enough, it's the fact that the now adult Lena Dunham see's nothing wrong with it. I wonder if howard stern will carry on caping for her? Old pre 'evolved' stern would have spent hours destroying her on his show and getting his side kicks to fukk with her at any public appearances. This episode would have been red meat for him at one point.

She needs to be kept well away from children and preferably in a padded cell somewhere.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dwillhuh:

Ya'll are posting like she wasn't 7 yrs old.
On a sidenote, fukk Lena Dunham
Cape for a disgusting yat who only thinks of herself brehs. You know she force-outed her sister being lesbian to her parents without her consent right? All because she didn't want to keep it a secret any longer. She is selfish and not a good human being period.

And what @mrken12 and @KingsnBucs1987 said above me too :camby:

CAPE brehs

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Cape for a disgusting yat who only thinks of herself brehs. You know she force-outed her sister being lesbians to her parents without her consent right? All because she didn't want to keep it a secret any longer. She is selfish and not a good human being period.

CAPE brehs
Wait.... She told her folks that her sister is a lesbian before her sister had a chance to because she was impatient :dwillhuh:

That's fukked up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jezebel and Bluffington Post still haven't said shyt. :sas2:
CtVkLfK.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Wait.... She told her folks that her sister is a lesbian before her sister had a chance to because she was impatient :dwillhuh:

That's fukked up
http://www.afterellen.com/lena-dunh...-ally-in-the-new-york-times-magazine/09/2014/

In Not That Kind of Girl, Lena’s essays delve further into stories of body image, dating, psychotherapy and familial relationships, one story involving Grace coming out as a lesbian to Lena during Grace’s senior year of high school. According to the article, “Though Grace wasn’t quite ready to tell their parents, Dunham was unable to contain herself and came out to them for her.”

Look how she tries to justify it :mindblown:

“Basically, it’s like I can’t keep any of my own secrets,” Lena said. “And I consider Grace to be an extension of me, and therefore I couldn’t handle the fact that she’s a very private person with her own value system and her own aesthetic and that we do different things.”

This bytch is incredible and I mean in a sense that it's so incredible that she can be so selfish and retarded

This shyt is a shame cause I was looking forward to the new season of GIRLs :sas1:

Looks like it won't make it to the air... :sas2:
Insha'Allah her careers suffers for this :ohlawd:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
It originally said 17 but it was a "typo". :mjpls:
Cape for a disgusting yat who only thinks of herself brehs. You know she force-outed her sister being lesbians to her parents without her consent right? All because she didn't want to keep it a secret any longer. She is selfish and not a good human being period.

CAPE brehs
So now stating facts is caping?

If she was actually 17... yeah then that's fukked up.

But you're right something about her is really offputting.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
http://www.afterellen.com/lena-dunh...-ally-in-the-new-york-times-magazine/09/2014/

Look how she tries to justify it :mindblown:

This bytch is incredible and I mean in a sense that it's so incredible that she can be so selfish and retarded

Insha'Allah her careers suffers for this :ohlawd:
That bytch got a lot of nerves, cuz your monkey ass ain't feel like keeping it a secret you decide to blurt it out, I think the sister should drop something on her now to make it even, all's fair right :mjpls: