LEGO Horizon Adventures (PS5/PC/Switch)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching yall try to downplay this game cause it’s coming to switch but also stan it cause you ain’t got shyt else coming out this year :ohlawd:
Astrobot ain't shyt but put a Mario skin on that exact game and it's the most anticipated game in the world :mjlol:

Fukk Nintendo :pacspit:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whose idea was this? :mjlol:

It better be in the Switch because I don’t think this is gonna do well on ps5 but hey I could be wrong

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It better be in the Switch because I don’t think this is gonna do well on ps5 but hey I could be wrong

I think this might be a surprisingly big holiday seller. Lego games sell like crazy, Skywalker saga was top 5 best selling game in 2022 and even the bad lego games selll well. This from what I’m hearing is actually higher quality than a typical lego game

Just this past week in uk

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this might be a surprisingly big holiday seller. Lego games sell like crazy, Skywalker saga was top 5 best selling game in 2022 and even the bad lego games selll well. This from what I’m hearing is actually higher quality than a typical lego game

Just this past week in uk

I know I’m outta touch when it comes to Lego games they’re not for me:hubie:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IP that sells huge amounts of copies has a crossover with another IP that sells even more copies and you think it isn't going to sell? :dead: