LEGO Horizon Adventures (PS5/PC/Switch)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Will be the first Lego game I've ever purchased. Looks pretty fun and surprisingly better graphically than usual Lego games. Guess that's due to being Unreal 5.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Everything yall stan on, you eventually have to come back and “that was different” it. :wow:

Sonys biggest game of the year is a 7 hour switch game.

Why do yall do this to yourselves??? :mjlol:

Biggest game of the year was Rebirth. Do you think beginning of the year just don't count or something? Maybe you confusing it with Japan fiscal year or something since that Japan time always fukks you up.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will be the first Lego game I've ever purchased. Looks pretty fun

Biggest game of the year was Rebirth. Do you think beginning of the year just don't count or something? Maybe you confusing it with Japan fiscal year or something since that Japan time always fukks you up.

Dude thinks the past doesn't matter because he is an x-bot, they'd rather just forget about the last decade. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Will be the first Lego game I've ever purchased. Looks pretty fun

Rebirth is a square enix game.

The cac tweets @Gizmo_Duck posted called it sonys biggest game of the year. I just repeated what they said.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not downplaying it, but just making sure everyone knows it’s “just a lego game” not developed by sony, like fortnight.

It's a Lego game, not really surprising to see it is coming to more platforms, just like the MLB game. :yeshrug:

It’s a Lego game? What’s different with this and Nathan Drake or Kratos being in Fortnite?

Hard reach

Developed by Studio Gobo.

But then also get mad when i say it’s Sonys biggest game this year, and then proclaim a game actually developed and owned by a whole different publisher is actually sonys biggest game of the year.

Watching you dummies stumble over your own narratives is fukkin priceless :ohlawd: