LEGO Horizon Adventures (PS5/PC/Switch)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
way better visual style than the travelers tales lego games where they don’t use lego’s for the environments

Jungle in Skywalker Saga

zp-276229-LEGO-Star-Wars-The-Skywalker-Saga-2020-08-27-20-009.jpg

Jungle in Horizon

lego4.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They should be able to go crazy on the ray tracing with this, especially with a potential PS5pro version.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Guerilla been low key carrying alongside Insomniac when you think about it.

They released Horizon Forbidden West, updated HZD for 60fps, Horizon Call of The Mountain, and now this.

And they co-developing Death Stranding 2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
also, its confirmed this is what was leaked as the “horizon zero dawn remaster”

This is a loose retelling of Zero Dawn

Co-developed by Guerrilla and Studio Gobo, LEGO Horizon Adventures is a playful and light-hearted story inspired by the events of the world of Horizon.
In a distant future, the land is made of LEGO bricks and incredible dinosaur-like machines roam the Earth. Aloy, the game's leading hero, is found in a cave as a baby and raised by a grizzled huntsman called Rost, who teaches her the way of the wilds. One day, Aloy embarks on a quest to discover her true destiny. Guided by a thousand-year-old hologram of a scientist called Elisabet, Aloy must confront Helis, the leader of a group of sun worshipers who bow to an Ancient Evil shrouded in mystery. There's much more in store for Aloy and her friends, as their adventure sends them across the tallest mountains and deepest cauldrons — all beautifully recreated in LEGO elements.