Legendary Dragon ball (Z and Super) creator Akira Toriyama has passed away

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
HyperD.jpg

The very first game I emulated back in the day. Couldn't understand a lick of Japanese. Didn't even know who Vegitto was at the time.

And deleted it quick because I actually believed that bullshyt ass 24 hour rule at first :russ:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
my friend told me to be off of Akira because he responded to a someone on twitter asking "you should make more black characters"

and he said something like "DBZ was made for us (Japan), not for you" and my friend was like "yo fick Akira for life"

but i'm conflicted, am I crazy or did I interpret that more as "This is originally a japanese show; for japanese people and everyone is basically japanese"

idk brehs is it fukk akira?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
RIP.

Can’t forget he made a classics with Squaresoft/Enix

Chrono_Trigger.jpg

81FgQfWDWiL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

HyperD.jpg

The very first game I emulated back in the day. Couldn't understand a lick of Japanese. Didn't even know who Vegitto was at the time.

And deleted it quick because I actually believed that bullshyt ass 24 hour rule at first :russ:
I had no idea he was behind the art direction of Chrono Trigger, but now it makes sense. :ohhh:

Chrono looked like a Saiyan with red hair.

And also, that hyper dimension game was a beast.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
my friend told me to be off of Akira because he responded to a someone on twitter asking "you should make more black characters"

and he said something like "DBZ was made for us (Japan), not for you" and my friend was like "yo fick Akira for life"

but i'm conflicted, am I crazy or did I interpret that more as "This is originally a japanese show; for japanese people and everyone is basically japanese"

Some alt-right fakkits completely made that shyt up, don't worry about it.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

It was made in Japan in the 80’s-90’s

Came to the US in ‘96

It may have been made for Japanese children but became something people worldwide loved

That’s just that one person’s opinion

Toriyama the GOAT

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yall remember printing them pictures out in school?

nikkas had SSJ3 Goku and the Buu saga hadn't even aired yet :russ:
Bro I printed out power levels and everything. GT looked so weird too.

We spoiied our asses off. We had to. I first started watch in 1997 and it was on network tv. I had to endure that fukking Ginyu fight over and over for YEARS. They moved it to Toonami and still didn't have new eps out till 1999. We waited at least a year for new episodes and for a kid that's like dog years.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely shocked when I saw the news. DBZ was my childhood, got me into anime and I went through a Japan obsession there for a bit. But it was a great time, great period with great memories.

Godspeed Toriyama.