Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time appreciation thread.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
When I was a kid my uncle worked at Walmart and gave me a HUGE Majoras Mask cardboard cut out and it had a hologram of the mask

fukk I wish I had it I bet it would be worth a lot :ohhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:leostare: Struggling to determine whether the point being made is good or bad. :smugfavre: I'll take it as good and dap you breh :salute:

Its the top 10 best pieces of entertainment ever created.

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
I modded my 2ds and now it’s loaded with games including this classic from my childhood. If you have a 2/3ds, hack that shyt. Waaaaay worth it.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I thought it was the GOAT when I first played it (and I played specifically to see what the big deal was, it still blew me away) and nearly 20 years later it's still the GOAT to me

That Water Temple took me forever to beat though, really the only part of the game I didn't enjoy

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
owe to yourself to finish it...u cant leave this earth without that under your belt breh
Bruh that's how I feel about A link to the past. As big of a Zelda fan as I am, I can never complete that game. I've been playing it since it first came out on SNES when I was a kid, I started another play through on the switch a few weeks ago. I just find it so boring.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Greatest video game ever. I don’t care what anyone says. I still have the limited edition gold N64 cartridge. I used to play this game once a year until I disconnected my wii. They need to release it on switch.

The ending still gets in my feels :wow:

The first time seeing the sunset on Hyrule Field, is something straight out of a Disney movie or animated series.