Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time appreciation thread.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Beat it when I was like 8. Classic game. Still NEVER get the hype for the water temple being hard. :manny: Majora's Mask is better though.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite game as a kid, no game world drew me in on the same level as OOT. Played it this summer for the first time in 8 or 9 years... on shrooms, felt like a kid playing it all over again. IMO they improved on the temple designs with Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, and twilight princess, but the OOT world itself and level I was immersed into it is still untouched.

GOAT game.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The game feels like an interactive Disney movie. It was basically a game about life as we know it. Start out as a kid, inexperienced. Get more experience, with more happy and sad moments. Grow up, get into shock how things changed. See more challenges. Overcome these challenges. Finally face your biggest fears and understand the concept of a legacy.

That is what OoT was, really.

:ohhh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My favorite game as a kid, no game world drew me in on the same level as OOT. Played it this summer for the first time in 8 or 9 years... on shrooms, felt like a kid playing it all over again. IMO they improved on the temple designs with Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, and twilight princess, but the OOT world itself and level I was immersed into it is still untouched.

GOAT game.
:wow:

I want to try that shyt. My buddy said he played Wind Waker on acid and that it was incredible.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As good as this game was, LTTP >

:manny:
I was too young for link to the past, I vividly remember playing it, I mean, I was probably like 3 or 4 years old(I seriously might've been even younger, I was in diapers still), I just didn't understand how to play it. I could play Mario, thats way more straight forward but Zelda was just a mystery to me. I remember my sisters beating it though.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
This was 8th grade for me. Every 10 steps we would save. The best game I've played. Just beautiful story and hard levels. Water temple drove me to insanity.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I was too young for link to the past, I vividly remember playing it, I mean, I was probably like 3 or 4 years old(I seriously might've been even younger, I was in diapers still), I just didn't understand how to play it. I could play Mario, thats way more straight forward but Zelda was just a mystery to me. I remember my sisters beating it though.
:beli:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What? I have a really good memory. I remember jumping in my diaper as I hit A on the controller to jump on mario because I thought it made me jump higher. me and my sisters got the SNES for christmas. I think my strong memory has to do with me being such a good lucid dreamer. I remember damn near all of my dreams.