Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time appreciation thread.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I swear that Water temple had a niccas life ruined for like 3 months :sadbron:

OoT/Majora's Mask and San Andreas are my favorite games of all time:to:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear that Water temple had a niccas life ruined for like 3 months :sadbron:

OoT/Majora's Mask and San Andreas are my favorite games of all time:to:

Anything to do with Water Temples and Zoras in OoT and Majoras Mask played with my sanity for months breh :sadbron:

Daps
I have never played a zelda game to this day. One of my boys stay tryna put me onto them but I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I missed out on piff :to:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:noah: When you got those keys...

I swear the feeling had a nicca going NUTS! I was like this kid [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU[/ame]

Anything to do with Water Temples and Zoras in OoT and Majoras Mask played with my sanity for months breh :sadbron:

Same here breh:to: Till this day from time to time I have nightmares and flashbacks from those horrible times:wow:

Ronald

Daps
I bought the game guide for this, but I lost it when I got to the water temple :shaq2:

the music in this game was gawdly too

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope game. Loved the Forest Temple, one of the creepiest stages I've ever played thanks to that trippy music and atmosphere. Water Temple was easy, but very tedious.

I was :ahh: when I got Biggoron's Sword.

As good as this game was, LTTP >

:manny:

:obama:

This was the first SNES game I ever played. I was used to playing Sonic and other Genesis games so when I saw the box art for this I was shook to play this since it looked complicated and dark as fukk (I was only like 6 :laugh: ). Wound up playing and fell in love with that and the SNES. Took me a while to beat it though since I got stuck on the double headed turtle boss since I couldn't find the Ice Rod.

But LTTP is dope as fukk. Dark World, Death Mountain, Lost Woods are some classic shyt. Also had the best intro of any Zelda game.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
keep it real how many of you thought you fukked the game up when you put the sword back in the stone and turned into a kid nikka link was like "whaaaaa" i was like and the music brehs :to: the shyt brings a tear to my eye mayne

Last edited by a moderator:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
own it but never actually beat it...

never actually beat any Zelda or Mario game to be honest

I might actually have a chance of breaking that curse with Mario Galaxy 2 tho. Got like 45 stars so far

:guilty:

:what: disgusting

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Going into the temple and coming out as Adult Link to see how the world change is a straight http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif moment. Then walking around and having those zombies attacking you and then the jump on you(:merchant:). I was walking around with a :merchant: face on for the first 10 minutes of being adult link.

I love this game, Im thinking about buying it and playing it during Thanksgiving break. I also never played Majoras mask which is suppose to be good.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Going into the temple and coming out as Adult Link to see how the world change is a straight http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif moment. Then walking around and having those zombies attacking you and then the jump on you(:merchant:). I was walking around with a :merchant: face on for the first 10 minutes of being adult link.

I love this game, Im thinking about buying it and playing it during Thanksgiving break. I also never played Majoras mask which is suppose to be good.

nikka DO NOT SLEEP ON THAT GAME GO GET IT nikka shyt GETS REAL FROM THE JUMP

Last edited by a moderator: