Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He’s such a dishonorable, preening ass front-running diva. Always exalting himself while keeping an excuse in his back pocket. Brash and thugged out until he hits a little turbulence, then he’s giving everyone the “what do you want from me?” shrug.

Other players will hit you with the stoic “I’m healthy enough to play, that’s all that matters” or “everyone’s hurt at this point in the season.” Not this weak ass Cameroonian Sasquatch. “Hey guys, did you see the injury report? I have a very serious ouchy.” MVPlead at it again.

Meanwhile, MVPawger’s playoff history:

*Jimmy Butler hits clutch tying shot to potentially send Game 7 to OT; JoJo proceeds to get J’d in the eye, then collapse in tears. Marc Gasol couldn’t believe he had to console that big ass bytch like a baby.
hqdefault.jpg

*Threw his mentally fragile teammate under the bus after losing a 7 game series on his home court to a half garbage Hawks team. Yeah, Ben was shrinking and shouldn’t have passed it but wasn’t it you who missed the free throw? Wasn’t it you who turned in 4/20 and 9/24 games in that series? Wasn’t it you who followed up an 8 turnover Game 6 with an 8 turnover Game 7, you gargantuan coward? Wasn’t it you who literally got put on a t-shirt by some skinny nikka who had zero fear of the shirt giving you fuel to rise to the occasion?

*Next year, yet another second round exit. 7/24 in yet another close-out loss on his home court. Immediately throws Flopter under the bus:

Embiid called out his teammate following the 76ers' exit to the Heat in the second round of the NBA playoffs, saying that Harden is not the player he was during his days in Houston.

"Obviously, since we got him, everybody expected the Houston James Harden, but that's not who he is anymore," Embiid said. "He's more of a playmaker. I thought at times he could have been, as all of us could have been, more aggressive.”

This oversized sucker nikka looks the notion of accountability in the eye and hits it with the

:hubie::hubie::hubie:

It’s a pattern, and it’s the reason the Jolly Groan Giant ducked the game against Jokic in Denver after giving an interview talking all spicy. Because he’s at his brashest when he’s campaigning and talking about his greatness, and when he’s throwing someone else under the bus. But when the lights are at their brightest and the bullseye is squarely on his back? nikka transforms into an oversized Shaggy.

shaggy-it-wasnt-me-video.jpg

This nikka was beggin like a prime Keith Sweat for the MVP trophy, but he don’t want any of the responsibilities that come with it.

He disgusts me.

:hhh::hhh::hhh:

And he'll try to leech off a medal in Paris Olympics next year :mjlol:

In a very Embiid fashion he got his french citizenship, discussed his participation on french team, and couple months later he got US citizenship as well. So now nobody knows where he'll be medal chasing (if his knees hold up) :laugh: Can't stay healthy for once in the playoffs, but is already thinking about national tournaments.

Sixers have successfully built up a losing culture in their franchise where to actually change it they will have to blow everything up. Their franchise player wants no responsibility, their supposed to be 2nd best player is thinking about Houston strip clubs, their coach is just happy to still be employed after so many WOAT series. Waving to the fans and smiling after losing by nearly 40. No wonder Jimmy left their franchise after one year.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Something goes on in Harden's head when he's not the main guy. He looked like this in Brooklyn when playing with Kyrie and KD. And people thought he was washed and just a distributor but obviously he can still get his.

He's going to have to find a balance these next 2 gamed if Philly has a chance.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I missed the game but god damn at that score :francis:

didn’t miss much…both teams played absentmindedly the first 2 quarters…celtics were sharp in the 3rd and started raining 3s back-to-back-to-back at one point…6ers never woke up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah and judging by the smiley you used, I don't want to :picard:

I don’t want to make it seem super horrible…it wasn’t a good look at all…but he definitely seems to have grown from it to be fair…he had drinking issues and was arrested for grabbing a chic by the neck…he wasn’t even old enough to drink at the time just to show you long ago it was

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I liked about Tatum and that ordeal. He was bad and got himself in foul trouble but he didn't come back in and "get his" when the game was out of reach.

I'm not involved in the @GOAT @Walt discussion, but many other players would have stat padded in that situation

I think the foul trouble had him in his own head

Tbh I’m kinda relieved he only had to play 19 minutes when you consider how heavy his workload has been

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The foul trouble by Tatum was majority self inflicted. He had 2 offensive charges by just barreling into his defender when they were just waiting for him camping in the paint. Then that foul when he hit Harden in the face trying to fight over an Embiid screen. Just dumb plays

It's concerning that Tatum has not figured out how teams are defending him and that teams are basically giving him open space for him to hit mid range jump shots. He's gotta be smarter and hit those mid range shots