Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with Charles

Sixers should have sat Embiid one more game. Have him come out on Game 3 as he is presented with the MVP trophy and a crazy home crowd.

That shyt wouldn't help

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is a nikka who literally got put on a t-shirt by a John fukkin Collins, man. Then lost Game 7 at home against a clearly inferior team.

john-collins.jpg

GettyImages-1233534482-1-scaled.jpg

Get this PAWGing tether c00n the fukk out my face, like he's ever done shyt but have his PR people, trainer, and coach spearhead a campaign of begging for a trophy.

Stop falling on the floor like a giant p*ssy and win a game that matters, bytch nikka.

:camby::camby::camby:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I get the Kyle Neubeck adjacent logic that you gotta try to play your best player and go up 2-0 if you got the shot, but did anyone really think just straight up throwing Joel, without having any idea of his conditioning, against the team that’s had the perfect answer for him for his whole career, made real sense? Especially after you already got HCA?

This whole situation displayed the difference between a top flight organization like Miami and us imo. Jimmy’s going to have a week of rest, the Knicks on the most base level can’t feel too confident with being 1-1 because they know he’s waiting for them at the end of the tunnel, just simple shyt.

Celtics played the same strategy they always do against us with Joel in and it worked as it always does. That has to give them meaningful confidence, whereas I don’t think the same result against a Joel-less team would’ve. Hell, I would’ve punted the whole game the second I saw that Harden does what he usually does and couldn’t go for 2 consecutive games. When you’re as worse talent wise as Philly is to Boston, you gotta pick your spots and think long term imo

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I liked what GS did last year (against a Nuggets team they were in a different league then, granted) where they had Curry come off the bench until he was ready for real. We couldn’t afford to do that for the ~3 games they did it with him, but one? I don’t think that’s asking that much.

I just think Philly had arguably its most consistent team success against Boston as far back as I can remember with the Harden 3 point variance ball of last game. Knowing the result, this would’ve fell on its face too, but I would’ve at least tried to employ that strategy again until they showed me they had an answer

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Tatum too. Let any other supposed MVP candidate have this game... He aint there yet. Hope he gets there, but he really might be the most overrated player in the league right now.

And I aint gotta say shyt about Flopter. He's hilariously who he is.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I get the Kyle Neubeck adjacent logic that you gotta try to play your best player and go up 2-0 if you got the shot, but did anyone really think just straight up throwing Joel, without having any idea of his conditioning, against the team that’s had the perfect answer for him for his whole career, made real sense? Especially after you already got HCA?

This whole situation displayed the difference between a top flight organization like Miami and us imo. Jimmy’s going to have a week of rest, the Knicks on the most base level can’t feel too confident with being 1-1 because they know he’s waiting for them at the end of the tunnel, just simple shyt.

Celtics played the same strategy they always do against us with Joel in and it worked as it always does. That has to give them meaningful confidence, whereas I don’t think the same result against a Joel-less team would’ve. Hell, I would’ve punted the whole game the second I saw that Harden does what he usually does and couldn’t go for 2 consecutive games. When you’re as worse talent wise as Philly is to Boston, you gotta pick your spots and think long term imo
As a Heat fan I am cheering you guys on not because I think it’s going to be a better matchup for us. At this point I don’t even know. We haven’t even made it through our series yet. But I just don’t like the Celtics at all so I want y’all to beat them regardless. But I have to agree with your point because Butler had a far less severe injury and was sat out in NY and we don’t even have a James Harden to carry us while he is gone because Herro is hurt. How the fukk y’all put Embid Back on the floor tonight. Especially after taking a game 1 in Boston. Bad decision making. Was just unnecessary. Why not let him rest and come back at home? That’s wild. I think most people were shocked to see he played

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Tatum too. Let any other supposed MVP candidate have this game... He aint there yet. Hope he gets there, but he really might be the most overrated player in the league right now.

And I aint gotta say shyt about Flopter. He's hilariously who he is.

Tatum played 19 sporadic minutes because the refs hit him with BS fouls early.

:mjlol: Just say you didn't watch the game and keep it pushing.:camby:

Oh, and he's still averaging 26/10/5 on 59% TS for the Playoffs. Better numbers for the Playoffs than Embiid (the actually MVP lol) and on par with Jokic and KD

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
They live and die by it. :yeshrug:
Boston had a 40% success rate from the 3-point line tonight. It’s Exceptional. They hit 20 of their (many)51 3-point attempts. The Sixers shot less from the 3 than the Celtics and only succeeded to hit 6 of their 30 3-point attempts . Philadelphia 3point shooting statistics in game 2: 6/30 so only a 20% success rate.