Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He’s such a dishonorable, preening ass front-running diva. Always exalting himself while keeping an excuse in his back pocket. Brash and thugged out until he hits a little turbulence, then he’s giving everyone the “what do you want from me?” shrug.

Other players will hit you with the stoic “I’m healthy enough to play, that’s all that matters” or “everyone’s hurt at this point in the season.” Not this weak ass Cameroonian Sasquatch. “Hey guys, did you see the injury report? I have a very serious ouchy.” MVPlead at it again.

Meanwhile, MVPawger’s playoff history:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:picard::francis:

Boston's bench went in something serious in Game 2. If you would have told me Tatum would have only scored 7. I would have thought we did better than that but Damn. Everyone else came through was shooting like crazy. So good game Boston. But they 6ers did what they needed to do taking game 1. Now they need to hold serve in Philly. I'm still cool with Embiid playing even though was clearly rusty. I expect a better performance tonight. I rather him knock the rust off now than later. Well Game 3 tonight.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
respect to Joel mans very easily could have been a bust

JoelEmbiid-ComeBackWhenAllStar_480x480.png

:lolbron: