Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I’ve been screaming that the Horford and Timelord lineup should be the foundation because the numbers don’t lie. Look at the plus / minus when they play together. Can’t believe it took Mozzarella this long to make that adjustment. If this lineup was starting from the beginning, we’d have this series wrapped up already.

This is Brad’s fault though. You don’t hand the keys to a Maserati to a brand new technician fresh out of training to do work on it. More experience should have been brought in.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@UpAndComing Big Al might not be hitting the shots like he’s used to but he is holding his own Vs the foul baiting MVP. He has blocked Embiid several times in this series. Al is on a bargain deal the next 2 years.

Yeah the problem is inconsistency. Horford lucked up going against a player like Embiid he has a good matchup against. But against the Hawks he was a turnstile, and Hawks won 2 games abusing switches on Horford. And the Sixers won game 1 abusing Horford as well

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I'm still in awe at how the Sixers blew this game 🤦🏾‍♀️

They made so many dumb ass plays in the last 5 minutes while holding the lead at 93-91, I kinda feel sorry for em but at the same time wanna laugh at em for self collapsing so dumbfoundedly 🤦🏾‍♀️.

The Celtics shouldn't have won that game and in the closing minutes you can see it on their faces that they shouldn't have won, especially from Robert and Grant Williams. The city of Boston knows it, seems like the Celtics always have luck on their side 🤬.

Hopefully my Lakers don't blow it tonight 🙌🏾.
They always get the luck of the irish :troll: :mjcry: