Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I always laugh at the shyt these analysts and commentators say. When I first started watching none of that shyt would fly.
Mark stay saying shyt like this all the time. Dude in his 60's, marrried to a pawg who look like rod stewart, living it up in cali, cashing them espn checks. He don't give a fukk. :mjlol:

He been wilding every since he said Derrick White caught a body on national tv.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
94Dt5cN.png
:mjlol:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I'm still in awe at how the Sixers blew this game 🤦🏾‍♀️

They made so many dumb ass plays in the last 5 minutes while holding the lead at 93-91, I kinda feel sorry for em but at the same time wanna laugh at em for self collapsing so dumbfoundedly 🤦🏾‍♀️.

The Celtics shouldn't have won that game and in the closing minutes you can see it on their faces that they shouldn't have won, especially from Robert and Grant Williams. The city of Boston knows it, seems like the Celtics always have luck on their side 🤬.

Hopefully my Lakers don't blow it tonight 🙌🏾.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m still weak he said “the two J’s (fiends) smoking on that Philadelphia pack” :laff:

Last edited:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Mark stay saying shyt like this all the time. Dude in his 60's, marrried to a pawg who look like rod stewart, living it up in cali, cashing them espn checks. He don't give a fukk. :mjlol:

He been wilding every since he said Derrick White caught a body on national tv.

:mjlol: :dead: :dead: :dead: