Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I see 76ers closing the series out tonight. Celtics will have to make some decisions on that coach. Vegas been favoring Celtics all series each game and now they are favored by what 2.5

I see a route for 76ers

Two things are making me feel like the series ends tonight. Mazzulla hasn't made a single defensive adjustment, and the Celtics have gotten worse shooting the three with every passing game (because they might be tired).

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Celtics changing their lineup. Robert Williams to Start, Derrick white to the bench

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Win or lose. Celtics need to trade Marcus Smart and Al Horford in the offseason for a legit big man and a backup athletic wing

Both of them are relics and holdovers from the Brad Stevens' coaching era, and do not fit with the current construction of the team. The Celtics are down 3-2 and struggled to win in 6 against the Hawks because of these two players. Opposing teams are exploiting them in every game

I have to disagree with this, Al Horford at $10 million next 2 years is a bargain. He gives you solid defense and is a 40% shooter from 3. PJ Tucker making $13 Million to run cardio and hit a shot every 3 games. Horford will retire a Celtics as he should. You can’t have him chase these young Point guards but he holds his own most of the time Vs Bigs.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Al Horford at $10 million next year is a bargain. He gives you solid defense and is a 40% shooter from 3.

Which hasn't been seen in the playoffs, which matters more. Al Horford has been a turnstile defensively and is bricking everything from 3

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Which hasn't been seen in the playoffs, which matters more. Al Horford has been a turnstile defensively and is bricking everything from 3

The thing is other teams don’t see fit or a value on Horford and he fits with what the Celtics are trying to accomplish at a very reasonable price.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The thing is other teams don’t see fit or a value on Horford and he fits with what the Celtics are trying to accomplish at a very reasonable price.

Packaged with Marcus Smart, there is plenty of value on the trade market. Celtics need a legit big man and a backup athletic wing

I personally don't care for "fan favorite" players on a team. If the players on the team are not maximizing Jayson and Jaylen's potential, SHIP THEM OUT :camby:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They started Horford and Timelord back in February, and the Sixers carved them up. And that was when Timelord was healthier and Horford could still hit shots. Spacing will be interesting, and Embiid will able to freestyle more on defense.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Two things are making me feel like the series ends tonight. Mazzulla hasn't made a single defensive adjustment, and the Celtics have gotten worse shooting the three with every passing game (because they might be tired).
Tim Hardaway mention this as well. Fatigue is killing Boston. Game 5 was the first time they killed Boston in transition
Celtics changing their lineup. Robert Williams to Start, Derrick white to the bench

They are expecting to sag of PJ Tucker when the 76ers do the pick n roll with Harden and Embiid. PJ will have to make his shots. Desperate move to be honest