Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Look man, I know it's a pastime to shyt on Doc and Joe Mazzulla isn't ready for primetime, but Doc's made some fantastic adjustments in this series.
I'm not saying Doc hasn't had a fine series, because he has. But he hasn't gotten any resistance from Mazzulla. And I'm also going with Doc's history. I hope I'm wrong, because I'm still a Doc fan. But he can't get out of his own way sometimes

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
fukk Jaylen Brown too.

Doubling onto a guy in the paint and leaving a lethal 3 point shooter wide open when the guy in the paint would only tie the game and give us possession for the last shot anyway. That should go down as the GOAT bonehead play.

And no mention of Jayson Tatum running down the clock down 1 with 19 fukkING SECONDS left? Jaylen Brown being the whipping boy for everything that goes on with the Celtics is the reason why the Celtics are in this situation

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
And no mention of Jayson Tatum running down the clock down 1 with 19 fukkING SECONDS left? Jaylen Brown being the whipping boy for everything that goes on with the Celtics is the reason why the Celtics are in this situation

Nah fukk him too.