Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shut yo miserable no p*ssy gettin ass up

You get ZERO BUNS

Pure reflection from what you see daily in the mirror. The fact you woke up bright and early to post this says it all. Every post from you is some negative, reddit can filled rage nonsense

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Pure reflection from what you see daily in the mirror. The fact you woke up bright and early to post this says it all. Every post from you is some negative, reddit can filled rage nonsense
:russ: :dead:

This is some High Level Donald Trump Republican projection shyt right here

You go everywhere and are a miserable fukk complaining about everything

You were extremely annoying in that Avengers thread which is why I shytted on you. If you didn't like the game why the hell would you keep goin in the game thread complaining about it :what:

That's all you did and that's all you do is go from thread to thread complaining

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I was traveling and missed the whole game. But I am pleased with the end result :mjpls:

Also I never said Philly was better. They can’t fukk with the Celtics when they’re not BSing but you never know what version of the team you got

Thank God the Orlando Magic wasn't in the Celtics' playoff bracket

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
James Harden is a fraud
Always has been.

Really fooled some ignorants into saying he was on Kobe's level :hhh:

Joel Embid is not that dude. I was at the game and was not impressed. He was kinda lazy in the 4th quarter.

Harden did not give a fukk

Regular season well fargo fan > playoff Wells Fargo fans

I've been a Jojo fan but it's starting to look a little spooky tbh. I'm happy he got the MVP but too often he seems to be going through the motions, falling down every other possession and flailing to get a foul called. Man has all the tools and the skills to dominate and he's taking fade-away step-backs against guys like Smart instead of punishing them inside

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Always has been.

Really fooled some ignorants into saying he was on Kobe's level :hhh:

I've been a Jojo fan but it's starting to look a little spooky tbh. I'm happy he got the MVP but too often he seems to be going through the motions, falling down every other possession and flailing to get a foul called. Man has all the tools and the skills to dominate and he's taking fade-away step-backs against guys like Smart instead of punishing them inside

I was at the nuggets game this year and he was a totally different player. I think he cared for the mvp than championship tbh. We will see though, I seen one playoff game in person and a bunch of regular season games. It was just one game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:russ: :dead:

This is some High Level Donald Trump Republican projection shyt right here

You go everywhere and are a miserable fukk complaining about everything

You were extremely annoying in that Avengers thread which is why I shytted on you. If you didn't like the game why the hell would you keep goin in the game thread complaining about it :what:

That's all you did and that's all you do is go from thread to thread complaining

That wasn’t even the case you fukking weirdo. Someone asked if the game got better after the first few hours and I said no which is my opinion. Then you came in dripping period blood. But just for shyts and giggles(and being somewhat relevant to this thread)I typed your name and Harden in the search bar

Now tell me who’s a miserable complainer again :dead: And that’s just with one topic.

PS you clearly white too. Why you just throwing the n word causally?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That wasn’t even the case you fukking weirdo. Someone asked if the game got better after the first few hours and I said no which is my opinion. Then you came in dripping period blood. But just for shyts and giggles(and being somewhat relevant to this thread)I typed your name and Harden in the search bar

Now tell me who’s a miserable complainer again :dead: And that’s just with one topic.

PS you clearly white too. Why you just throwing the n word causally?
James Harden is a popcorn love ass nikka whats the problem :what: :mjlol: