Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Reminds me of Jason Kidd’s lightbulb headed son, dude was everywhere.:russ: Like damn, y’all can’t get a babysitter?

Jason-Kidd-Son.jpg

What’s wrong with a young black father wanting to share the spotlight with his son? It’s allowed by the NBA and obviously his kid is not a distraction to him so he’s bringing him everywhere he goes. You can tell what nikkaz in here had an absent father in their lives.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boston clearly the better team

I tried to tell @SchoolboyC

I was traveling and missed the whole game. But I am pleased with the end result :mjpls:

Also I never said Philly was better. They can’t fukk with the Celtics when they’re not BSing but you never know what version of the team you got

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Does Tobias Harris have the best position ever? All attention will go to Harden while this nikka gets paid 40 mil to put up 7 pts
If he’s still here Morey is sending this dude on the first thing smoking this offseason.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
my bad…them nikkas is crazy but as I said I’ll shut up since you showed and proved

:beli: Three fukking trolls means nothing. Only one of those posts has daps. That weirdo @Joe Sixpack wished death on me over the avengers game. Hardly a representation of respected posters

Daps
What’s wrong with a young black father wanting to share the spotlight with his son? It’s allowed by the NBA and obviously his kid is not a distraction to him so he’s bringing him everywhere he goes. You can tell what nikkaz in here had an absent father in their lives.
Oh. the NBA allows kids at the game? Cool, thanks for the info.:martin:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Oh. the NBA allows kids at the game? Cool, thanks for the info.:martin:

Yeah. Athletes can bring their kids around with them. Like I said only nikkaz that have a problem with this never had a loving father. You fatherless nikkaz missed out on some fatherly love and it shows. You still have time to show your son that type of love and break that family curse so he doesn’t grow up missing that fatherly love like you did.

Stephen-Curry-te-230221-634c78.jpg

parenting-kobe-superJumbo.jpg

Jayson-Tatum-Deuce-Tatum-USATSI_18028959.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How you got compiled data on some silly shyt Trauma Man? lol
It's called a observation, from a continuous occurence that has happened.

maybe your brain doesn't function fully for you to have one.

So you probably have never experienced it. Look it up