Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Part of me feels like this is Maxey's ceiling...He might just be a JR Smith microwave bench player and not a future star point
That could be it too. Right now Maxey is Darius Garland without the elite handles or ability to breakdown defenses in half court, with the same weaknesses of being unable to defend or rebound at his position.

So in that sense he may end up more like Lou Will than JR.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
One of the best playoff games I've ever seen him play. Easily
Not even just his points. It's that effort, leadership, timely shots to stop the Sixer's runs, defense, etc

Baby Sitting Deuce and watching Laker games for the past 48 hours to then go and put Tobias Harris in a frying pan. 🐍🐍🐍

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Philly needs to do whatever to get dame there. Harden wont be there next year and maxey is a 3rd option on a true title team and with harden being ass hes forced to be the #2
We’d have no depth at all and be even worse than we are today…we need Jimmy back

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
They stopped playing drop and Doc has no counter. But it’s hard for me to even blame him when it looks like Harden is damn near throwing games and Tobias is shytting on himself like usual in the second round. Can’t forget Maxey struggles either