Legacies....... CW

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This episode started to restore the feeling brehs

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I'm ready to see what the new bad guy bout to do.

The smug smiling dude who got his head cut off wasn't too bad though. Not smart enough though.

And Malovore is irrelevant now?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Show has been ass lately
It really has been.
They keep pushing these chicks (Lizzie, Hope) with their bland boyfriends (Landon, Sebastian) in the hopes they can recreate the pairings from The Vampire Diaries but it aint working.
Continuing this Malovar shyt into this season was dumb too. Come up with better villains especially when the one they keep going back to is ass. But instead of trying to be creative they just go back to The Vampire Diaries well with Kai.
Also did they fire the dude who played Rafe? Because I figured by now there would be some update form him if he was still on the show.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It really has been.
They keep pushing these chicks (Lizzie, Hope) with their bland boyfriends (Landon, Sebastian) in the hopes they can recreate the pairings from The Vampire Diaries but it aint working.
Continuing this Malovar shyt into this season was dumb too. Come up with better villains especially when the one they keep going back to is ass. But instead of trying to be creative they just go back to The Vampire Diaries well with Kai.
Also did they fire the dude who played Rafe? Because I figured by now there would be some update form him if he was still on the show.
Breh probably had to bounce for a few episodes because of the CW budget

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It really has been.
Breh probably had to bounce for a few episodes because of the CW budget

they do that from time to time, on show he is hanging out with dad because he found out his mother was a werewolf, but back to the topic, they throw cast members in the bushes from time to time, better than killing them off I guess, they used to do that with Matt and Jeremy a lot

the folks they showed this episode were interesting, lets see what they do with them

daemonova

Daps
It really has been.

daemonova

Daps
Can Hope die?
she has never been shot at, but her vampire and werewolf side is supposed to protect her. They are downplaying that and just making her an OP witch. This season is similar to Buffy Season 6 where the villains were weak or non existent in order to lead to Dark Willow. I don't think Dark Josie is the desired outcome for the main story line. It could be that they will kill off Landon or Sebastian but I don't believe that is going to happen this season.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I recommend just getting into TVD instead. Those first 3 seasons of TVD were among the best seasons of any show in CW history. They absolutely shyt on "Legacies".
TVD's first 3 seasons and the first 2 seasons of The Originals were really good. Both shows went to shyt after those seasons though.