Legacies....... CW

Selena

Pro
Daps
Just about done with this show

What a lame ending for Raf. There was no point in exiting his character off the show. No reason at all.

This season looking even more garbage than the last one smh. Might not make it the entire season

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is quickly reaching the point of being super wack. It doesn't even feel like its the same universe anymore. Seems childish. Can't even say they're going the Harry Potter route, as the HP movies got darker and more mature after the third film. Also, I don't understand why they're stuck on Malivore (a wack ass villian anyway) and the Necromancer (even wacker).

In TVD, you had the Tomb vampires in S1, Klaus and the Werewolves in S2, Klaus and his family in S3, Silas, The Cure and the Hunters in S4, Silas, Quetsiyah and the Travelers in S5, Kai and the Gemini coven in S6, The Heretics in S7, Sirens and Cade in S8.

Likewise, in TO, you had the Harvest Witches in S1, Dahlia in S2, Tristan, Aurora and Lucian in S3, The Hollow in S4, and the Nazi family + the Hollow again in S5.

Sh*t was always changing. Always had new villains. Yet they been on Malivore for 3 seasons. They get a new show and suddenly fukk with the formula :mindblown:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They've been benching characters since TVD. Jeremy gilbert used to ride the pine a lot, and let's not forget Rebekah.

That's all this is.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

What a lame ending for Raf. There was no point in exiting his character off the show. No reason at all.

This season looking even more garbage than the last one smh. Might not make it the entire season
Last nights episode was super weak, I felt like his “death” came out of nowhere and it wasn’t impactful cause he was always a. Side character. I felt like I wasted my time watching

yea this show has been pretty weak this season, I don’t know why they are still teasing this malivore guy and the necromancer. They are super corny and it makes the show seem like a joke.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They've been benching characters since TVD. Jeremy gilbert used to ride the pine a lot, and let's not forget Rebekah.

That's all this is.
It is odd that they have seemed intent on writing the Raphael character off since like the 2nd episode.
Dude was always in some situation where the actor was made to be offscreen, or there was some ambiguity about whether he was still on the show or not.
He has been on a really odd character arc from day one.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
It is odd that they have seemed intent on writing the Raphael character off since like the 2nd episode.
Dude was always in some situation where the actor was made to be offscreen, or there was some ambiguity about whether he was still on the show or not.
He has been on a really odd character arc from day one.
Maybe.

2 brehs only policy strikes again.

Gotta love CW

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Highlight of the negro arc, yes, I know he effed the sister on the gymnasium floor, this was better.

That was the other crazy thing about the show's treatment of the character...that actor had good romantic chemistry with all 3 of the female leads on the show. Arguably better chemistry than any of them have had with the people cast as their various romantic partners.

daemonova

Daps
That was the other crazy thing about the show's treatment of the character...that actor had good romantic chemistry with all 3 of the female leads on the show. Arguably better chemistry than any of them have had with the people cast as their various romantic partners.

Rayzah

Daps
It may be time to throw this show in the bushes. They are already at the point where the characters are just childish and annoying. All the storylines are about some selfish obsession with someone or something stupid.

Hope is wack, her obsession with Landon who is a weak character to be in the position he is in, is dragging the show down. The “big bad” doesn’t really exist. It’s just some mystery monster we never see and feels like a side character to the most basic uninteresting teenage drama.

It feels like they are completely out of interesting ideas. They need to bring in a new writer or something cause it’s been seven episodes and so far this season hasn’t been about shyt. It’s over for this “universe” I may go as far as to say this show never got off the ground

daemonova

Daps
It may be time to throw this show in the bushes. They are already at the point where the characters are just childish and annoying. All the storylines are about some selfish obsession with someone or something stupid.

Hope is wack, her obsession with Landon who is a weak character to be in the position he is in, is dragging the show down. The “big bad” doesn’t really exist. It’s just some mystery monster we never see and feels like a side character to the most basic uninteresting teenage drama.

It feels like they are completely out of interesting ideas. They need to bring in a new writer or something cause it’s been seven episodes and so far this season hasn’t been about shyt. It’s over for this “universe” I may go as far as to say this show never got off the ground
Until they bring raf back or do something with mj, I been parked it

Rayzah

Daps
Until they bring raf back or do something with mj, I been parked it
It’s been a routine for me watching TVD and TO for years now, but this show has lost all that momentum, bringing back those characters wont change nothing, there is literally no main plot or direction. It’s just some stupid teens obsession over some other stupid teen that has been going on for thee seasons now.. I cant watch them no more even if they were black..

I threw black lightning in the bushes because shyt like that, why does every show has to have these annoying love romance arcs that get in the way of good storytelling.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

I just watched the first few episodes of the third season (I know I’m late) and the show got so stupid. It was good the first two seasons. Something went wrong. I have no intention of finishing the third season.