Insecurity is a MF

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Probably getting DM'd by every hair doctor selling him dreams

Somebody has to step up and make a miracle happen
But there’s people out here with far less money that have far better results with hair restoration. Something must be wrong with his scalp or something for him to have this many issues. Or he’s just afraid to get full treatment.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But there’s people out here with far less money that have far better results with hair restoration. Something must be wrong with his scalp or something for him to have this many issues. Or he’s just afraid to get full treatment.

nygga has every resource at his disposal and this is the best he can come up with

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I don’t understand how a nikka like Tyga can get his shyt done and grow back a full head of hair and now even have braids but Bron who is FAR more well off is having issues.
same reason why a bum living off dumpster juice can have a hairline better than Paul George's, while a nikka with millions is struggling to keep it in tact. It is all genetics. Tyga is genetically a perfect candidate for a succesful transplant. Lebron on the other hand has :trash: hair genes so his transplant will not go as expected. Its that simple, the amount of money you spend has very little effect if your genes dont cooperate :yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don’t understand how a nikka like Tyga can get his shyt done and grow back a full head of hair and now even have braids but Bron who is FAR more well off is having issues.
I just don't think Lebron has done the FUE transplant like others. Or he did do it BUT he didn't do the aftercare properly. It's like how women get their stomachs and asses done but you gotta do shyt after that for months or you just wasted Gs and your body becomes sloppy again.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Its gotta be something on a DNA level Lebron not compatible with or something...cause I can't see no way in hell how Deion sanders can get that shyt done so easily yet bron still having trouble...that's problly why prime was so damn excited cause his shyt was growing the correct way

Deion isn't out here running up and down a basketball court sweating and exerting energy. That shyt gonna come out no matter what under those conditions. Whereas Bron's hairline looked solid in the offseason when he was chilling.