Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Problem is he can just shave it off and be fine because he's LeBron or just get some good treatment to fix your hair line? Why are these 2 choices so damn hard for him?
Bron has that HGH head, had he shaved it in his first Cleveland run he wouldnt give a fukk:manny:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im 6'3 and can barely dunk......i used to be very, VERY self conscious about that(Skinny calf genetics:mjcry:)but im also 35 with a full head of thick wavy hair:mjgrin:.....so win some lose some breh....all that amazing physical talent comes at a cost i guess:ufdup:....only super athlete i ever seen keep his hair was Hershel Walker lol

And Bill Russell

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im 6'3 and can barely dunk......i used to be very, VERY self conscious about that(Skinny calf genetics:mjcry:)but im also 35 with a full head of thick wavy hair:mjgrin:.....so win some lose some breh....all that amazing physical talent comes at a cost i guess:ufdup:....only super athlete i ever seen keep his hair was Hershel Walker lol

Im probably gonna be bald by the time i hit your age. I have 4 brothers, 16 uncles, not a single one kept their hairline

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjpls:I CAN DUNK RATHER EASILY AND I STILL HAVE A FULL HEAD OF THICK WAVY HAIR.
:devil:
:evil:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:mjpls:I CAN DUNK RATHER EASILY AND I STILL HAVE A FULL HEAD OF THICK WAVY HAIR.
:devil:
:evil:
fukk a baldy!! You jumping out the gym breh?:lupe::lupe:
Do You know the feelin of getting the ball, goin down court and nikkas know to moooooove tf outta the way or get yammed on??:noah:.....because i dont:sadbron:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
CsBAn-FVUAA8gpu.jpg

5847b2736747e881589a7b20ada3f014.jpg

One pregnancy away from big fat roly poly aunty bodies :ehh:

And I'd still beat :mjlit:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Real rap, I had a friend whose pops paid like 4 g’s for the hair replacement surgery or whatever they call it. Ended up looking decent. Why the hell doesn’t a guy like Lebron with so much money not just go and schedule an appointment or just shave it off already like everyone suggested?

Mans is trying to wait for his son to get in the league so he can be Heihachi on the court vs his son Kazuya. :wow:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight :sas2:

It does hasten your balding process after a certain point. Better to get a haircut once a month and have hair till you 65 than get weekly shapeups and be bald by 30. Everyone hair genetics is different. Some brehs have sensitive growth to hair.
That’s a myth just like wearing hats fukks up your hairline or causes balding

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Real rap, I had a friend whose pops paid like 4 g’s for the hair replacement surgery or whatever they call it. Ended up looking decent. Why the hell doesn’t a guy like Lebron with so much money not just go and schedule an appointment or just shave it off already like everyone suggested?

Mans is trying to wait for his son to get in the league so he can be Heihachi on the court vs his son Kazuya. :wow:

Genetics and downtime