Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
the media aint sht :stopitslime:I mean it was fun joking about this on the coli but this is hitting the headlines on major news outlets is that necessary? :gucci:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

SHAPE UPS DONT HAVE shyt TO DO WITH BALDING.

:devil:
:evil:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight :sas2:

It does hasten your balding process after a certain point. Better to get a haircut once a month and have hair till you 65 than get weekly shapeups and be bald by 30. Everyone hair genetics is different. Some brehs have sensitive growth to hair.

Daps
Problem is he can just shave it off and be fine because he's LeBron or just get some good treatment to fix your hair line? Why are these 2 choices so damn hard for him?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Im 6'3 and can barely dunk......i used to be very, VERY self conscious about that(Skinny calf genetics:mjcry:)but im also 35 with a full head of thick wavy hair:mjgrin:.....so win some lose some breh....all that amazing physical talent comes at a cost i guess:ufdup:....only super athlete i ever seen keep his hair was Hershel Walker lol

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight :sas2:

It does hasten your balding process after a certain point. Better to get a haircut once a month and have hair till you 65 than get weekly shapeups and be bald by 30. Everyone hair genetics is different. Some brehs have sensitive growth to hair.

:gucci:

getting your hair cut less frequently is not going to prevent balding. what are you talking about?

once hair loss starts because of male pattern baldness, it doesn't stop. not without chemical/medical/dietary intervention. what you're talking about has nothing to do with a haircut, and everything to do with the fact that the speed people go bald at can vary from case to case (you can only keep the hair because you're losing it more slowly anyway).

the only way to truly "avoid" hastening the balding process without chemical/medical/dietary intervention is to not have male pattern baldness.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

SHAPE UPS DONT HAVE shyt TO DO WITH BALDING.

:devil:
:evil:

Not true.......My shyt was looking Lebron esqe trimming my shyt everyday with the andis..........Ditched the clippers as I went on a braid run for 4 years and the line is as crisp as it was during my teen years.....With me the front and edges simply grow a lil slower, than the rest of my hair as the top and back of my hair is a different texture and cooly for whatever reason......I could get a part and that shyt takes a whole month to grow back in dark and right, now imagine that damage day to day trying to stay crisp with super sharp blades, getting cuts and scrapes on your lines.....