Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ultimately it's genetics. If you took biology in high school you probably did those xx/xy B/b phenotype charts where you determine whether someone is going to be bald or not, and how if your grandfather on your mother's side of the family wasn't bald you have a good chance of not being bald too.

That being said...end of the day taking care of your hair and having a healthy diet can't hurt you lol. You may not go bald...but you could have thinning hair, and diet will help with that. Biotin, iron, etc all help.

My granddad on my mom's side had a full head of hair when he died. I've noticed some thinning on one of the edges of my hairline, slightly. Started taking biotin vitamins daily, started taking iron vitamins plus eating iron heavy foods more (spinach, salmon, quinoa, etc) and my hair definitely looks better overall...but that thinness on the edge hasn't gone away.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was obvious when fool made that "haircut" vid where he only had waves on the sides. Like nikkas couldn't tell his "hair" was nicely peeled on. :russ:

That boy Bron thought he was in the clear with hair jokes. If dude would just cut it low and be confident bout it no one would care (ala kobe) but nope Bron too insecure and will stay getting clowned.:stopitslime:

I don’t get it either Bron acting weird as fukk. People forget but pull up those old photos of Jordan pre bald before he won his championships

he also had a horrible receding hairline. Jordan won all his championships and got even more famous when he went bald with more deals and the first retirement, movies etc but people forget how he looked with hair

Tupac too...dude looked weird with hair and I remember Jada Pinkett even saying once on video he looked funny looking :mjlol:

both went bald and looked fine with no issues

Meanwhile Bron out here still being scared to go bald :dead:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more I get older I'm leaning towards the concept that everything comes down to genetics. Health, hair growth everything is attributed to genes.People talk about acne right and getting rid of it. They tell you oh eat vegetables, eat fruit, drink 3 gallons of water a day blah bla bla. I know brehs that smoke cigarettes, drink almost everyday and don't even know what a fukking apple taste like and got no acne. And then I know nikkas that do all this vegan shyt, dry fast all this and that and still pimples so it really comes down to genetics

Yeah I believe so also. Most of it is always a genetic component and nothing to do with diet. Acne for example is mainly because of your oil glands and the people who have the worst acne usually have overactive oil glands that blow up when they become teens

the dudes like you mentioned that eat like trash and never get acne just got fortunate to have normal oil glands in their skin

lately I been wondering if the same factor of oily skin causing acne is what causes receding hairlines . I’m starting to think so..

and it has nothing to do with shape ups :mindblown: I don’t get why the coli keeps repeating that dumb shyt. How is a razor gonna mess up your hairline? Look at Tariq Nasheed and all the times he says a barber gave a trash haircut to him and his shyt still looks good

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
My granddad on my mom's side had a full head of hair when he died. I've noticed some thinning on one of the edges of my hairline, slightly. Started taking biotin vitamins daily, started taking iron vitamins plus eating iron heavy foods more (spinach, salmon, quinoa, etc) and my hair definitely looks better overall...but that thinness on the edge hasn't gone away.
It's the opposite for me, grandfather on my mom's side had the uncle Phil hairline by the time he hit 30. I'll be 30 in a few months and my hairline is in pristine condition.

:whew:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think hairlines have to do with how you mentally handle stress:patrice:

All the dudes that went bald early ive met were all super over thinking/ stressing all the time types.

Bron is in the category

The dudes who truly don't give a fukk and have laid back demeanors kept their hair :jbhmm:

Someone pay me to do a fukking study already:unimpressed:

nah it’s overactive oil glands(sebaceous glands)

I bet nobody can name or show me one picture of the Tariq Nasheed or Paul George types ever having any bad acne...and coincidently both have elite hairlines

I personally think if someone had bad acne when younger or still have the overactive oil glands that causes flare ups, they will also have extreme hair loss

I’ve seen old pics of Michael Jordan another hairline victim have bad acne when he was first in the league

someone posted a video in here where jay pharaoh said laser treatments helped his hairline the best. Coincidently...laser treatments known as Blue Light laser therapy are already confirmed to be the best current cure for acne right now

so I think there is a correlation

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The hairlines that last long in this business are the ones that don't bring attention to themselves...low-key, quiet.

Idris-Elba.jpg

:sadbron:

I knew Idris had to have work done because his shyt was lookin :flabbynsick: on Luther

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Real shyt...and it's mad funny because dudes a damn half billionaire, the greatest player of his generation, and is held in high regard I'm everything and a minor insecurity eats him like this.

Hell yeah! Can have anything in the world..and cant have the shyt that will make him happiest .his hair!

And to have ya insecurity revealed all on tv..folks laughing and talking about it! Aww man!!