Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So this is why he hasn't been aggressive,didn't want the hair piece to fall off? Stay out the paint so the paint + swept up barbershop hair stays on.
AdoredFirsthandIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif
:laff: swept up barbershop hair :dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ^^

Bron is balding in his crown/vertex as well as from the front (type 5), plus he doesn’t look to have dense hair anyway. He can move shyt around but if you have weak follicles and keep balding in other areas, your shyt won’t look right, especially since he doesn’t have the hair density to move lost of follicles.

Tyga simply had them receding corners (type 3) plus denser thicker hair, easier to fix when other parts of your head aren’t baling and you have lots of donor hair.

Norwood-Hamilton-Scale.gif

Bron needs to use pubic hairs.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Because other men didn't care about there men's looks back then, nikkaz is straight fakkits now
nobody gave a fukk george jefferson look like a damn croissant
nobody cared when barkley went ball

now men are judging other men's looks, shaming them for aging, which is a women thing, this is the society we live in now

Bron been getting roasted for his hairline for damn near two decades of course he gonna feel some type of way about it he basically grew up with the shyt

nobody been telling doctor phil he need to let it go when already bald hanging on to the little hair on the sides for no damn reason

only black men shame black men for being bald or having receiving hairlines, the shyt is fakkitry

now you opened the door to where skip bayless was getting on stephen A about his hairline, when before it was the farthest thing from his mind

black men got stop being childish and feminine in the public with how they speak on other black men, seriously
You must got a convertible top:francis:
Get it how you live breh...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Its gotta be something on a DNA level Lebron not compatible with or something...cause I can't see no way in hell how Deion sanders can get that shyt done so easily yet bron still having trouble...that's problly why prime was so damn excited cause his shyt was growing the correct way
Deion isn't playing anymore.

Lebron is most likely taking steroids that cause increased levels in DHT to stay healthy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must got a convertible top:francis:
Get it how you live breh...

I don't, that's not the point

nikkaz acting like they never seen somebody balding before, this juvenile

women don't talk about nikkaz hairlines like this, shyt is sad

i been nikkaz in NBA with fukked up hair lines for decades nobody said shyt because nobody fukking cared lmao

nobody would do this hair transplant shyt if social media was ragging on them every minute about their hairline, and its grown ass men doing it at that

shyt is pitiful

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand how a nikka like Tyga can get his shyt done and grow back a full head of hair and now even have braids but Bron who is FAR more well off is having issues.

Basically the below..

Deion isn't out here running up and down a basketball court sweating and exerting energy. That shyt gonna come out no matter what under those conditions. Whereas Bron's hairline looked solid in the offseason when he was chilling.

I don't think we've seen an athlete who is constantly sweating get a successful hair transplant.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I actually got a hair transplant done last week, and after going through the process, it's super obvious to me why Lebron is not a good candidate. Same genetics that make you a good athlete screw you over if you're susceptible to balding. Plus you need to avoid sweating for a few weeks to let the new hair settle in, which an athlete on Lebron's level probably can't afford to do.

FUE?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
He needs Tiger and Safari doctor asap. I just heard this dude say he didn't go bald like Jordan :mjcry: