Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Because other men didn't care about there men's looks back then, nikkaz is straight fakkits now
nobody gave a fukk george jefferson look like a damn croissant
nobody cared when barkley went ball

now men are judging other men's looks, shaming them for aging, which is a women thing, this is the society we live in now

Bron been getting roasted for his hairline for damn near two decades of course he gonna feel some type of way about it he basically grew up with the shyt

nobody been telling doctor phil he need to let it go when already bald hanging on to the little hair on the sides for no damn reason

only black men shame black men for being bald or having receiving hairlines, the shyt is fakkitry

now you opened the door to where skip bayless was getting on stephen A about his hairline, when before it was the farthest thing from his mind

black men got stop being childish and feminine in the public with how they speak on other black men, seriously

Facts.... Higgs done turned in to women.

Women are insecure about their looks.
A man just was a fukking man.
And he had that energy that carried him.
He would walk around with his homie the clown looking hairline and gives no fukks.
But now we let the insults that women use against us to immasculate us... against each other.

I just want brothers like lebron to not give a fukk anymore.
nikka got a great looking wife. Atleast 100 bad bytchs in each state that would suck him off for free..
And some beautiful kids.
nikka... U winning at life...
Allah has blessed u...
Cut yo shyt

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
wowjackhaircut.png

:russ:

:dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
same reason why a bum living off dumpster juice can have a hairline better than Paul George's, while a nikka with millions is struggling to keep it in tact. It is all genetics. Tyga is genetically a perfect candidate for a succesful transplant. Lebron on the other hand has :trash: hair genes so his transplant will not go as expected. Its that simple, the amount of money you spend has very little effect if your genes dont cooperate :yeshrug:
This ^^

Bron is balding in his crown/vertex as well as from the front (type 5), plus he doesn’t look to have dense hair anyway. He can move shyt around but if you have weak follicles and keep balding in other areas, your shyt won’t look right, especially since he doesn’t have the hair density to move lost of follicles.

Tyga simply had them receding corners (type 3) plus denser thicker hair, easier to fix when other parts of your head aren’t baling and you have lots of donor hair.

Norwood-Hamilton-Scale.gif

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
shape ups are just as big in Africa. The only real answer is genetics. That man was in prison for 27 years stressed out of his mind fighting white supramacy, breaking rocks in the hot sun, and on a trash prisoner diet....and still kept that hairline.

Dont let anybody fool you into thinking that a diet is gonna prevent your hair from falling off. Athletes are on some of the strictest diets but still bald when their genes say so.
The more I get older I'm leaning towards the concept that everything comes down to genetics. Health, hair growth everything is attributed to genes.People talk about acne right and getting rid of it. They tell you oh eat vegetables, eat fruit, drink 3 gallons of water a day blah bla bla. I know brehs that smoke cigarettes, drink almost everyday and don't even know what a fukking apple taste like and got no acne. And then I know nikkas that do all this vegan shyt, dry fast all this and that and still pimples so it really comes down to genetics