Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
147013480ce4a6d0d4d233d7b9addabe_400x400.jpeg

Daps
Im a thoroughbred African with no cac blood in my family tree yet my shyt been moving back since I was 14, now im damn near 30 and fighting will all my might to keep my top from vanishing into thin air :mjcry:

Balding is a global problem no matter where you are :francis:

Damn....no hope :to:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
so weird he cant just embrace shaving his head. and if you are going to wear this nonsense, dont put a headband on it since the band will move around and apply uneven pressure to it, LOL.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If its good enough for MJ, then it's good enough for anyone. At this point his game is suffering because he cares way too much about his hairline. Watch him shave it and his game improve by 200%

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could understand going through all of this if you were a broke loser trying to impress people, but this man is going to be a billionaire someday. When you have generational wealth who cares what you look like?

It’s crazy how insecure people can be

I been like enough to get a bottle and a sandwich broke

I been I got kids and ain’t got shyt broke

Still had my confidence

Some people are just weak as fukk

Jordan and Kobe is what a real athlete should be like

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how back in those days none of them nikkas cared about a hairline and still had swag and would beat a nikkas ass

Because other men didn't care about there men's looks back then, nikkaz is straight fakkits now
nobody gave a fukk george jefferson look like a damn croissant
nobody cared when barkley went ball

now men are judging other men's looks, shaming them for aging, which is a women thing, this is the society we live in now

Bron been getting roasted for his hairline for damn near two decades of course he gonna feel some type of way about it he basically grew up with the shyt

nobody been telling doctor phil he need to let it go when already bald hanging on to the little hair on the sides for no damn reason

only black men shame black men for being bald or having receiving hairlines, the shyt is fakkitry

now you opened the door to where skip bayless was getting on stephen A about his hairline, when before it was the farthest thing from his mind

black men got stop being childish and feminine in the public with how they speak on other black men, seriously