Daps

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
In one thread Bron haters are gassing up the 2010 squad and saying Bron could have stayed and built with it, in the other thread the Bron haters are mocking Mo Williams and saying he doesn't even deserve to be considered talented. Y'all need to get your narratives on code and stop contradicting each other.

You said guys with talent and skill who could dribble with their head up. Mo was literally the most skilled teammate Bron had on that team. Who else am I going to talk about?

You and Sccit tried to claim that only scrubs liked playing with LeBron, you can't juelz out of the fact that Wade, Kyrie, and Mo ALL tried to reunite with him after their first stints and AD bushed his whole season to force a trade. The most talented teammate on every team he's ever been on.

DO U PRAY TO LEBRON? SERIOUS QUESTION

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
J.R. Smith, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, and Dennis Schroeder all left LeBron and came back to join him. Carmelo Anthony, Derrick Rose, Ray Allen, and Lance Stephenson were all fierce competitors of LeBron and they decided to join him. The facts are that players love playing with LeBron.
Eh, most of them joined him when they were out of their primes. So this is disingenuous

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
They had the option to go to other teams. If they hated LeBron, nothing would make them come back to his team.
They obviously don't hate lebron.

But joining them past their primes is a "I wanna get a ring and I'm fine being a role player" decision.

Joining in their primes is more indicative of them truly desiring to play alongside him. Lebron had to spend a year courting AD to Los Angeles

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Lets see yall try to Juelz away the opinions of 101 former NBA players

I know they read the title, caught anxiety and said fxck this

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But the stats thoooooooooo

These nikkas had 2010 era superstars and probably still missing the playoffs

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably name recognition because tehy don't actually watch basketball. Steph Curry revolutionized basketball and he got 7 votes. Luka & Tatu didn't even get a vote. List is Basura.

KD still the best

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
He's not the best player in the league, but to still be performing at a top 10ish level is insane in year 20

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Probably name recognition because tehy don't actually watch basketball. Steph Curry revolutionized basketball and he got 7 votes. Luka & Tatu didn't even get a vote. List is Basura.

KD still the best
Giannis is the best player in the NBA and has been for a few years now. Availability matters too.
:camby:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, I said the players that have actual talent, skill and can dribble with their head up suffered playing with Lebron, mentally and physically. but he's played with more bums than those type of players.
Imagine saying Lebron was carrying bums to 8 straight nba finals…an amazing feat….while at the same time making jokes that he still “needs more help”

So much :hula:

:wow: