Lebron James voted best player in the NBA by 101 former players

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron haters are fukked. "Other players don't respect him" and "he doesn't pass the eye test" were their last arguments. :laff:

Low key Jokic hit his haters with a stray too. Edged out Giannis and Embiid nowhere to be seen. :leon:

I wouldn't put Jokic over Giannis to this point in their careers and I think Embiid/Jokic is an open question, but clowns who claimed he doesn't belong in the conversation gotta take the L here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t know how 101 players can yield 2.2 percent
Yeah something wrong in those results. If it's 101 people asked then neither 2 nor 3 people would amount to 2.2%
That means 11 people gave no vote?

It says:

"In a few cases, respondents did not provide an answer to a question. In some cases, respondents split their vote on a particular question; when that occurred, the multiple responses were split as corresponding fractions of a vote."

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
He clearly isn't.

One hurt nikka.
sesame-street-the-count.gif

Two hurt nikkas.

Three hurt nikkas.

Most of these old timers don't watch the games unless the teams dragged them to some team historical ceremony.

Four hurt nikkas.

Five hurt nikkas.

THEY AUDITIONING FOR ESPN EARLY

Five hurt nikkas + a goofy, racist, zesty jew who thinks hes both black and still welcome here.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How many of these voters are plumbers?

:troll:

Yo some of them were for sure. Look at this quote from the article for the question:

"What would you do differently in your professional career if you could play in the current era?"

“Pro basketball is now a 12-month job. I am sure I would have spent more of my offseason working on my game and physical conditioning. I had a job in the offseason.” – Bill Melchionni, who played two seasons in the late 1960s for the Philadelphia 76ers and seven seasons, from 1969-76, for the ABA’s New York Nets

:pachaha:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
We know it's gonna happen, bro. Bron's career in retrospect, once he's truly done and gone, will be much more appreciated and respected than he was in real time. He's the most nitpicked and scrutinized basketball player ever, with the most pressure on his shoulders from the moment he walked in the door, held to unbelievable standards of excellence that even other All-Timers were not, and are not, held to...

The vast majority of even the greatest of All-Timers would have folded under the pressure given to Bron yeeeaaarrrsssss ago. The fact he's taken everything on the chin and kept performing at the very highest level in the sport tells you anything you need to know about him...

And this is how we know he the GOAT. Nobody was held to the moving goalposts and standards he's been held to. There's always some new logic people want to apply to Bron that they don't apply uniformly. He's the greatest basketball player to ever play. People know this...

When he retires there will be more acceptance of it...

He may not ever reach a 51% consensus the way Mike has, particularly as long as Mike Stans control the conversations and conglomerates that push GOAT talk. But muhfukkas know Bron the best to do this shyt and when he's done and ain't walking thru that door again, there's going to be a LOT of guys who are more public with that stance than there have been while he's still playing...
I don’t know this, I know MJ to be the goat basketball player.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
One hurt nikka.

Two hurt nikkas.

Three hurt nikkas.

Four hurt nikkas.

Five hurt nikkas.

Five hurt nikkas + a goofy, racist, zesty jew who thinks hes black and still welcome here.

U A GROUPIE FANBOY ON A HIP-HOP FORUM TRYNA TELL SOME1 WHO CEMENTED IN THE CULTURE HE AINT WELCOME HERE BECAUSE U LOVE ANOTHER MAN

:dead:

INCEL STATUS CONFIRMED

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
how many of those are his former teammates

80% of the time y'all telling us that players hate playing with LeBron, he's only out for himself, and he makes everyone else's game worse.

Then you turn around and suggest they gonna spend the rest of their lives showing him love and loyalty? :jbhmm:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
80% of the time y'all telling us that players hate playing with LeBron, he's only out for himself, and he makes everyone else's game worse.

Then you turn around and suggest they gonna spend the rest of their lives showing him love and loyalty? :jbhmm:
2 things can be true at the same time

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

no, I said the players that have actual talent, skill and can dribble with their head up suffered playing with Lebron, mentally and physically. but he's played with more bums than those type of players.