Lebron James sides with team blue

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I am sorry and sad for the loss of life in both Israel and Palestine, and I respect your right to feel the way that you feel @Sccit.

This isn't something that any of us should be joking about, and that includes flippant statements that I myself made as well. I'm sorry about that.

REAL RECOGNIZE

:salute:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MORON

YOU HAVE NO GRASP OF HISTORY WHATSOEVER

MIZRAHI JEWS (A MAJORITY OF ISRAEL) ARE NOT “EUROPEAN”

U HAVE THE MIND OF A RETARDED 7 YEAR OLD
And white ashkenazi jews rule over them. What's your point?
Israel is a European creation of people with only religious conversation ties

Daps
Are these celebrities getting paid for voicing their support of Israel on IG :skip:

They work with Jews 24/7 and count them as their friends and also the people putting money in their pockets. What do you expect them to say?

This attack by Hamas is the biggest misstep that has happened throughout this entire war. I get that they are angry over all the lives that have been taken by Israelis, but to video yourself killing women and children?

They didn't think that through. They have turned the world against them and Palestine's cause.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And white ashkenazi jews rule over them. What's your point?
Israel is a European creation of people with only religious conversation ties

AND IM A MIZRAHI JEW

SO IM TELLIN U THAT WE STAND TOGETHER WIT ASHKENAZI JEWS

IS THERE INSTANCES OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST US?

SURE

BUT A JEW IS A JEW

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

U BACKWARDS ASS MUFUCCAZ SUPPORTIN TERRORISM IS THE LAST ONES LEFT

I WAS BANNED OUT THE ISRAEL VS HAMAS THREAD FOR CALLIN OUT CATS WHO WERE LAUGHIN AT THE TORTURE OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS

AS THE ONLY JEWISH REPRESENTATION IN THE THREAD AND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS FAMILY THAT WAS DONE IN BY HAMAS, ITS ABSOLUTELY APPALLING THAT THE HIGHER UPS ON THIS FORUM ALLOW THE THREAD TO BE LITTERED WIT CATS CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF INNOCENT CHILDREN, YET THE JEW GETS BANNED.. THE ONE CLOSEST TO THE TOPIC AND WIT THE MOST RIGHTS ON THIS FORUM TO SPEAK ON THE CONFLICT GETS REMOVED FROM SPEAKIN ON IT

:jbhmm:

@Barnett114 @Houston911 THEY CAN DELETE THE PROOF ALL THEY WANT BUT FACTS IS FACTS .. THE OVER THE TOP ANTI-SEMITISM ON THIS FORUM IS IN NO WAY OK AND IM SURE ITS BOUT TO MAKE ITS WAY IN HERE BUT REAL RECOGNIZE

AINT NO WAY @Brooklynzson ROCKIN WIT HOW THIS FORUM MOVIN

Shut up cac

Daps
BAD VIBES FOR STANDIN UP FOR MY PEOPLE LOLLLL

JUST SAY U HATE JEWS N GET IT OVER WIT

I'm not a big fan of Jews but I can't get mad at a man for standing up for his people.

Israel has done some horrible things to Palestine and its people, but this man supports his nation. I disagree with a lot of what he says but he has the right to feel the way that he feels.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Ninjas will stand up for everything but their own people. These black celebs are so compromised. For example, this ninja LeBron threw his brother Kyrie under the bus for a set of people that not only helped to finance the slave trade, but they owned and brutalized our people (yes this is documented). They play us close and act as a friend but they got hella skeletons that they actively hide from us. If I was Lebron I would've just stayed quiet, and if someone would've asked me about it in public, I wouldve hit them with the "I'm just shutting up and dribbling"...:mjlol: