Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Lol that's yall King?
What have you accomplished in your life? Whatever it is , you haven’t done even 1% of the things Lebron has done for black children , people and black communities. And you will never come close to accomplishing them. Loser shyt. Kyrie is a idiot. Everybody not scared of Jews, they simply don’t support idiocracy and irresponsible grown men promoting shyt that they end up apologizing for a couple days later

Daps
If you promote hate to any community he dont condone it. But it's PROMOTED in the hip hop he listens to on ig when he works our.🤥🤥 I guarantee he bumping his lil brother drake /21 album.

When are y'all are gonna stop digging these holes with shovels of false equivalences?

There's a difference between a documentary (that is an account of real-life events and real-life people) that is designed to educate, and a song that's purely entertainment, which isn't displaying any direct hate of any specific community. There's a difference between bumping some shyt where Sada Baby is talking about dealing with some opps, and linking a documentary that proclaims the holocaust didn't exist and Hitler thought Black folks were God's jewels.
As far as kyrie, posting a video without comment aint promoting hate. If he said, this is the truth, then we can have a discussion
If you post a link to non-fiction material on your platform as a high-profile person, you're promoting it. Y'all really need to stop playing dumb over this.

But to that point, is Bron bumping this shyt in his car saying it's the truth (the literal words), or is he just reciting lyrics and working out to it?

Now, we can have discussion on the effects of that music on our psyche in our community, but that's another topic for another time.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
LeBron is actually helping Kyrie's case here by considering his ig post a real apology and not mentioning the word 'antisemitism'. Kyrie is hardheaded, but I still support his right to share that fugazi documentary, it's his religion, I'm an atheist and consider passages from many religious texts to be racist, yet I'm not calling for a ban of the king james bible and suspensions for anyone who references it. This is selective outrage from whiny liberal jews.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LeBron is actually helping Kyrie's case here by considering his ig post a real apology and not mentioning the word 'antisemitism'. Kyrie is hardheaded, but I still support his right to share that fugazi documentary, it's his religion, I'm an atheist and consider passages from many religious texts to be racist, yet I'm not calling for a ban of the king james bible and suspensions for anyone who references it. This is selective outrage from whiny liberal jews.
That documentary isn’t his religion. He didn’t even know everything that was in it. :russ:

Again, this is Kyrie’s ignorance backfiring on him epically. He has limited capacity for rigorous intellectual thought and it got him in trouble.

Daps
:mjtf:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When are y'all are gonna stop digging these holes with shovels of false equivalences?

There's a difference between a documentary (that is an account of real-life events and real-life people) that is designed to educate, and a song that's purely entertainment, which isn't displaying any direct hate of any specific community. There's a difference between bumping some shyt where Sada Baby is talking about dealing with some opps, and linking a documentary that proclaims the holocaust didn't exist and Hitler thought Black folks were God's jewels.

If you post a link to non-fiction material on your platform as a high-profile person, you're promoting it. Y'all really need to stop playing dumb over this.

But to that point, is Bron bumping this shyt in his car saying it's the truth (the literal words), or is he just reciting lyrics and working out to it?

Now, we can have discussion on the effects of that music on our psyche in our community, but that's another topic for another time.
Your putting the definition that rap music is PURELY entertainment. And that's not necessarily true with Detroit Street rap. Sada is a blood. Dude is walking around with a finger missing because of real ops. His brother Skilla Baby got shot and robbed for his chain and everybody in detroit knows who had it done. We know who his opps are. So how is that not promoting hate? The blood gang he's in is beefing with Eastside crips, 4s. That's why him and 42 dugg, gmo stax etc don't get along.

let me ask you a related question. Chicago drill is " entertainment" but they get even more specific on opps who got killed, smoking on a pack. making fun of people dead mans. Is that entertainment? Or hate?

As far as a documentary designed to educate, and it promoting that the true jews are black, holocaust didn't exist, etc. Posting a link doesn't prove I agree with those points. I can post it see what people think of the movie and the points made. Unless I give a motive, your just making assumptions as to why I did it.

As far as your question. Is lebron bumping this in his car saying it's the truth or is he just working out to it. I can ask the same about Kyrie. Is he saying this movie is the truth? Or did he post it for people to watch it without making a commentary either way?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Watch these moonlighting-for-the-Right ass Devils run up in here and start attacking Bron's character.

:unimpressed:

It's sad that right wingers are coming to his defense more than his 'leftist allies' who are all on media calling him all kinds of stupids, low iqs, and idiots on behalf of Jewish daddy. That's the sort of language white racists use when they can't call black men what they really want to. Can't wait to hear the next scooby snack eating negro say "Kyrie wasn't being cerebral." Go along get along Lebron doesn't have anything to say about China, but needs to chime in on Kyrie? He couldn't say, "No comment?" Of course not, he has to show Jewish daddy that he's down with them.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They got all these people talking about this movie. It's funny because the movie is selling a lot now because they made this huge controversy out of it and now people are curious. Now the message of the movie is spread out even more.

If they would've just ignored Kyrie's post, nobody would care and it wouldn't be a top Amazon seller. Their overreaction has backfired in a way.

Pretty much. They are responsible for spreading the movie. His post would probably have dissipated into nothing if they ignored it just like Egyptians ignore all of the hotep talk, but all of the frenzy they are going in over that documentary has people going to check it out.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Or claiming that no one should’ve said anything because it gave the movie attention. So hypocritical. :mjlol:

What's hypocritical is the same people roasting Kyrie are mysteriously silent on the Israeli ambassador expressing how pleased he was how quickly a black man was put in his place... or quite silent about Lyor and other executives who promote and profit off of black genocide music which has been confirmed by a CIA agent to fill up prisons and has also been great at filling up graveyards. There have been zero confirmed deaths that have resulted off of Hebrews to Negroes, but countless deaths and prisons filled with blacks off of young black men trying to emulate the gang and drug ridden lifestyle they see in modern rap. What you think smoking on Tooka is? Taunting and mocking the death of a 16 year old by saying you're 'smoking his ashes', but that's fine because 'its just entertainment' right?