LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still don’t understand how a team with LeBron is this bad

I can tell you why.

He's a big part of the reason with his play and his decision making off the court.

Lebron is no longer a guy players fear. I knew it was a wrap when this man couldn't get by Robert Covington last game and now Herb Jones and some dude named Naji Marshall cooking dude.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He still padding his stats for Historical purposes.
This is where the GOAT discussion gets skewed.

No matter how bad the Lakers lose this game, these points he scores in games like these are gonna still be used in the debate.

I wish there was a way to go back and find all the games where the points scored were meaningful. Not just for Lebron. I'm talking Jordan, Magic, Kareem, etc

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
How is he cooked? He's the only one that can still play. They got killed by youth tonight. Everyone on that pelicans line up is under 30. Everyone on the Lakers is 36 and up.

Clearly he's entertaining getting traded this summer to a better situation because he messed up the Westbrook shyt and they wouldn't remove it for Wall.

If Embiid and Harden win it all, it wouldn't shock me if Lebron went to pair up with Jokic and just keep the family living in LA.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
didnt watch the game fully

but man i gotta say Im not even that old, but i feel like it, seeing Bron at this stage in his career

from seeing him at the top of the league in 08 and 09:wow: to now:huhldup:

been watching this nikka for a while

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
How is he cooked? He's the only one that can still play. They got killed by youth tonight. Everyone on that pelicans line up is under 30. Everyone on the Lakers is 36 and up.

Clearly he's entertaining getting traded this summer to a better situation because he messed up the Westbrook shyt and they wouldn't remove it for Wall.

If Embiid and Harden win it all, it wouldn't shock me if Lebron went to pair up with Jokic and just keep the family living in LA.

Why would an MVP agree to have an aging Bron come in and dominant the ball and bring all his behind the scenes fukkery? Taking all the credit and deflecting all the blame.