LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The funny part about these threads is that Lakers fans don't like LeBron, so they won't really defend him.

In previous years Heat/Cavs fans would have jolted themselves to death to defend LeBron.
I couldn't imagine shytting on the best player or 2nd best player on my own team... especially when finally becoming a championship contender after missing the playoffs all these years:hhh:
What happens if the Lakers win the chip and threads like this get upped:scust:
And over a regular season game:mjlol::russ::dead:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Kawhi gets credit from one legendary playoff run as being the hottest thing around. Disappears in spots and gets worked by other superstars in others, not a word from Basketball Culture...

A guy who literally has dozens of iconic playoff moments, probably 10 legendary playoff runs, gets shot down with every bad play, bad game, every loss his team takes. This is why nikkas defend LeBron, the energy has never been the same for other superstars as it is for him. Never...
thats what makes it funnier when he loses kawhi literally comes outta nowhere and hands this nikka L's...kawhi outplayed O boy twice now while all these nikkas on his ass about load management...then bron comes outta nowhere talkin bout if im healthy ill play...nikka was takin shots at kawhi all week only to lose to the same nikka that can take games off whenver he wants :laff: but shows up for the marquee matchups

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Literally every player with a fanbase deals with these type of threads but Bron should be immune to it. This is what makes the coli the coli.

:russ:
Pretty sure that LeBron is the only one where at least 50% of it comes from the fans of the team that he's on though...

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These dudes tryna change the rules cause of this shyt....yuck...shades of people tryna give a finals loser a finals mvp

:dwillhuh: the audacity of this cat wanting rule changes like this. This Dude an okc beat writer and hes dyckeating lebron in ways that would make nick wright jealous

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i dont really have a dog in this fight, but All i know is this:

couldnt be my Warriors losing on christmas 2019 :troll:

MITS

All Star
Daps
Threads like this show how far they have gone turning males into bytches.

gossip ass , emotional ass nikkas over another man. Who the fukk raised y’all ?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Lebron reminds me of Mike Tyson. Arguably the greatest physical force in their sport with all the tools who can destroy 99% of opponents just off that, but when the going gets tough they dont rise to the occasion.