LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard::picard: Hold on, I thought this was the Laker/Clippers game thread with the title changed.

So many pages :francis::francis:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
full

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That’s my GOAT but I can’t act like he didn’t slaw out last night. :manny:

I don’t know what the hell he was thinking with that one legged three attempt, but it was all downhill after that.

Lakers supporting cast isn’t built for a 7 game series over the Clips. Got Rondo and KCP jacking up threes and shyt.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This worthless faghot @Sccit should wipe his mouf.

LeBron needs to take as much time as he can to get healthy he has to be fully equipped to smash these nikkas...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It’s amazing that you children talk so much shyt when you clearly don’t appreciate or even understand the game. Lebron and AD both played 39/48 mins last night, yet Lebron was +3 while AD was -10. The only Lakers with a + last night were Lebron, Kuz, and KCP. As shytty as Lebron shot the ball he was still their best player because of his overall effect on the game outside of scoring. Again, that’s all irrelevant because it goes over your head. You’re just a child(mentally) who uses basketball to troll and fight stan wars.

Even looking at this from the stan war perspective tho, you and the rest of the kobe brigade have still played yourselves. Y’all have shown your hand and proven that you’re not really Lakers fans. It’s only December. Y’all could only keep up the facade for 2 months lol. The playoffs won’t be until may and y’all have already jumped out of the window as being low key haters of the team just because of Lebron.

This section is a complete joke. An embarrassment to black men.
:picard: @CantStop turned on bron so quick......

Lowkey you've been itching for a moment like this :shaq::russ:
To be fair to him tho, he’s always been a known over the top kobe cocksucker troll. It’s these overly aggressive kids like 10bandz who’ve tried to portray themselves as real Lakers fans and not kobe-trolls that are the worse. It’s been obvious to anyone that even through the 25-3 start that they were just waiting on something to hate on. Y’all don’t even give yourselves plausible deniability. This thread is a result of how hard it’s been to hide the hate raging in their hearts.