LeBron got a “Kobe 4 Life” Tattoo on his thigh.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pretty dope gesture by LeBron.. he's been handling this stuff real well, cant wait to see how he plays Friday.....

Even if he loses his 7th finals this season, he will always be good in my book... no need to tear players down anymore.

your mom should have aborted you.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Absolutely not. Just an interesting spot for a dude to get a tat.

how when his whole upper body is tatted up?
yall nikkas never seen folks with leg tattoos?
bron aint even the first NBA player with a tattoo on his leg or die :dead:

Is the tattoo his face in his thigh lol, the idea that he has no other room is stupid, can pay homage so many ways, he could tattoo a small 8 or 24, he don’t need to put the mans face on his inner thigh

is not his face dumb nikka

Was kinda proud to post on this website upon the reactions and camaraderie after Kobe’s death

Y’all just reminded me again that this will forever be another place where internet nikkas go to say shyt they can only say on the internet

facts this site getting lamer and lamer. might be time to throw this shyt to the bushes all together

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Oh so you know them personally :ohhh:

People that know them...
Say they only got a bit closer once lebron came to the lakers and Kobe started coming to games with his daughters.

Obviously since they are 2 of the best players in the NBA, they've been on teams together and are friendly with each other...
But he actually had a relationship with other players like kyrie.

And I've always suspected Kobe was behind kyrie wanting to be away from lebron, kinda like how kobe wanting to have a team without shaq

killacal

Banned
Daps
People that know them...
Say they only got a bit closer once lebron came to the lakers and Kobe started coming to games with his daughters.

Obviously since they are 2 of the best players in the NBA, they've been on teams together and are friendly with each other...
But he actually had a relationship with other players like kyrie.

And I've always suspected Kobe was behind kyrie wanting to be away from lebron, kinda like how kobe wanting to have a team without shaq
Do you watch sports or skim thru espn :huhldup:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
how the fukk would skip bayless know?

I'm guessing Skip read the Ramona Shelbourne article. She was really close wit Kobe.

Kobe was much closer w/ Cp, Melo. He and Bron didnt really connect until recently .

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Do you watch sports or skim thru espn :huhldup:

I dnt watch espn...

I know what I know just from watching the game..
Researching shyt...:yeshrug:

You can tell Kobe and jordan wasnt super close either...

I feel like Kobe had more of a relationship with ppl he either played on teams with, had tough competition with, people he looked up to, or the younger dudes who looked up to him.

Even tho they played in the Olympics together, lebron had his own clique of friends... so Lebron didnt really fit in any of those other categories...

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip said it was stuff that he was hearing, Kawhi Leonard was actually closer to Kobe than Lebron was. I don't have a problem with Lebron getting a tattoo, because plenty of people get tribute tats.

I'm still trying to figure out why what Skip is "hearing" is important to determine who was closer and that being brought here..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
No reply to why YOU felt is was important to highlight what Skip Bayless says about these guys relationship and he has no better clue than you or I?...

Because he's more privy to inside information than you or I will ever be. That's why.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Same as I didn't know Skip Bayless has inside information on the close relationships of these guys :russ::russ:

Stephen A is still one more closest name privy to inside information than you or I will ever have. Again, get off your period. You sound just like my ex. She was also a bytch who never knew when to let shyt go. Not a good look.