LeBron got a “Kobe 4 Life” Tattoo on his thigh.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean....would you do that...in that spot? :ld:
I’m not LeBron, I had no relationship with Kobe

I have two full tattoo sleeves and a chest piece so I like LeBron have very slim space to put more tattoos

I don’t even think he put full thought into it being on his thigh like some of you are, the way nikkas replying itt is just some weird shyt

nikkas caring more than Bron’s wife and kids do

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Again what "he said"...how and why is what Skip Bayless saying important, to the point you are regurgitating it and bringing it to our forum? Especially when "he" is talking about the relationships of all these black brothers that "he" has NO CLUE about....

Get off your period.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all been dragging Bron all these years...turns out this entire time he was a bigger Kobe stan than any of y’all:wow:

Lebron have NEVER said anything negative about kobe

Kobe was a light to so many players he was Brons OG because he did the high school to NBA thing first and excelled

The only thing is Bron was himself and not tried to be someone else

Is that not what we want from people to be them?

Kobe had a arch that no other black kid had

Growing up in Italy

Bron grew up like most of us did ...

I said it before Kobe is the older brother
Bron is the annoying younger brother wanting to show big bro he good also

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super corny that you have ppl that wanted to go on about how much they loved Kobe, then wanna turn around and attack a guy who looked up to kobe in a similar fashion and actually had a personal relationship for the way he wants to honour him

:whoa: chill breh lets not bring logic and common sense in here.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Again what "he said"...how and why is what Skip Bayless saying important, to the point you are regurgitating it and bringing it to our forum? Especially when "he" is talking about the relationships of all these black brothers that "he" has NO CLUE about....
Skip said it was stuff that he was hearing, Kawhi Leonard was actually closer to Kobe than Lebron was. I don't have a problem with Lebron getting a tattoo, because plenty of people get tribute tats.

Daps
hold up AD got one too on his right thigh:whoa::gucci:

this shyt has officially reached battyboi status:scusthov:

these 2 tryna cement themselves in LA using Kobes loss to draw in the Kobe fans. Im sorry this shyt just dont seem that genuine to me:hubie:just smell alot of Rich Paul PR here:jbhmm:

lakers_tattoos.jpg
A man just died in a tragedy along with his daughter and you think Lebron is doing
this for clout tokens for the Laker fanbase.

:unimpressed:
This type of dap fishing was corny before Kobe’s death. Just stop it now. Don’t use the death of an icon to push your agenda for daps from a bunch of strangers. The Kobe Bron arguments are done with.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean do he got space for the tat in any other part of his body you would approve of? Bron yatted
Dudes getting tats on thighs though? I love my moms like no other but she she ain't going on my thigh. But if he wants to show love for the Gawd like dat :hubie:

No space on his calf? :ld:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Skip Bayless, Bron and Kobe only really got close when Bron was getting closer to passing Kobe on the all time scoring list. Kobe was much closer to Kawhi, Wade and Kyrie.
how the fukk would skip bayless know?